As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] PB22 Organization and Tech Thread

I know about the double movement rules... You did get 8 seconds to respond online though! I don't feel it will be the same, :sniff: but it does make you used to employing a very flexible defence!

I'll fly on GermanJJ's team here this time just to get the hang of things I think, if that's cool with him. I've read about the RBMod but I haven't played around with it yet so I'm not too sure what I'm in for from that front.

Since I've basically totally botched up my play in both PB18 & PB20, I may as well start up a new game to also botch up....so I suppose sign me up. If anyone wants to team up with me to try to help me from mucking things up again, that would be fun too. Even if just as a ded-lurker to help me not making any huge missteps in the game. smile

(August 28th, 2014, 11:57)HitAnyKey Wrote: Since I've basically totally botched up my play in both PB18 & PB20, I may as well start up a new game to also botch up....so I suppose sign me up. If anyone wants to team up with me to try to help me from mucking things up again, that would be fun too. Even if just as a ded-lurker to help me not making any huge missteps in the game. smile

I will dedlurk you, but I want nothing to do with logging in and playing turns nono I not be following the set-up of the game closely, so just PM or email me when things get rolling smile

Welcome, HAKflakes.

8/11...three more slots open, looks like.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

OK, I would like to join too.

Ha did I convince you yesterday to join? tongue

At least you informed and tempted me for sure. smile

I will be glad to join the game too.

Added you both, one more slot*

*unless Brick's not finished the map yet...might add more if he's okay.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.