As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Succession Game Planning Thread

Ha, yeah. That was quick work, haphazard! I started a thread for you, so go ahead and start things off there (and let me know here if there's anything amiss that I should change).

Thanks, RefSteel!

Looks good, so I will get an initial report up in the new thread for sub-team A. Good luck to sub-team B! It will be interesting to compare things once we are all finished, whenever that ends up being. smile

Team threads are posted; players, please check in to the relevant thread to let everyone know you're actually reading along and planning to participate!

Team A's thread (DaveV, Haphazard, Ianus, Mardoc, and Sullla)

Team B's thread (Archduke, RefSteel, RFS-81, Shallow Thought, and Thrawn)

Late sign-ups are still welcome, even if it means we'll have to juggle the teams around, so if you just happened across this thread and want to participate, let us know!

In OSG-29 can we vote for the AI if it ISN'T for the purposes of making friends? I'm just curious...

Leaving that option open was the reason I originally posted a more convoluted rule! I'd say it's absolutely fine, so long as:

1) Your vote (and subsequent rejection of the High Master) triggers Final War and

2) The consensus of the team as a whole is that this would be a fun way to add another layer of challenge to the game!