As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

thumbsup

So as seen above, we've got a nineteenth city. Welcome Bathurst, an excellent city with a tragic Inca problem to its south-east. We'll clear it up; in the meanwhile, I'm going to have to whip walls for security and all that. Still in all, no biggie.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0128.JPG]

Here is our new neighbor, WilliamLP. Does anyone see why I'm not particularly worried about getting into a naval conflict with him, even though his core is half the distance away?
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0129.JPG]
Hint: Look not at the number of cities, but rather at the number of ports...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

How is your cottage goal going?

(December 17th, 2013, 08:54)Goreripper Wrote: How is your cottage goal going?

...let me get back to you on that. But near the goal, six more turns to go.

Also, for those watching at home, Pindicooter are now officially barred from ever complaining about Slowcheetah or M_H rolling over ever. Or anyone rolling over, ever...Nakor is playing zero-time turns and they're going to eat him whole. Again. For the third time. smoke

any plans to get involved? #pbHATE

[Image: ku-medium.gif]

:Rolf:

You should put a donation button in your sig to cover your therapy bills. alright

(December 17th, 2013, 11:44)Ceiliazul Wrote: You should put a donation button in your sig to cover your therapy bills. alright

Dude, I need no therapy. It would be an indication of needing therapy if I decided to plunge myself deep into an unpleasant war in a game I am playing for fun. smug I see a wave of updates from the contenders as civstats shows the disaster; I expect they're all bitching about the free cities the Vikings are getting. Well, yeah. It sucks. But it's how it works in this kind of game and while I'll spit in the eye of anyone who tries to mess with me I'm not going to say Nakor has to...he's not getting paid by anyone to play either.

Sucks for the try-hards, but that's the game. alright Clearly they should have been smarter and been rolled next to their own Mostly Nakor Harmless Jowy.

EEh, when was the 1st time Nakor got eaten by Scooter.
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

PB5, PB8, PB13