As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] New hyper-random game TECH

(December 27th, 2022, 13:33)Ginger* Wrote: Can I get my Civ colors changed to the aztec green?

Done.

Sorry all, our next turn will only be in about 24 hours as I need to do some planning. Speedy turns should resume afterwards.

Turn rolled.

Will need a 5-6 hr timer extension to run some sims

Did you forget to end turn, Migu?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Because this was asked. The double event game option only increases the probability that an event happens each turn. It has no effect on other RNG factors like forest growth or mine pops.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Another question about quests popped up regarding messages. Nothing has been changed here on my part. Meaning you do not get a message when other players trigger a quest, but you do get a message when other players complete a quest.

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Apparently there was a small mistake during map creation. The barbs still have Archery for a tech. This can be removed by Ramk if you guys want to.

Buy me a coffee

(January 20th, 2023, 03:37)Charriu Wrote: Apparently there was a small mistake during map creation. The barbs still have Archery for a tech. This can be removed by Ramk if you guys want to.

Uh, yes please.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

What mistake?

devil