As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Diplo Game

I'll agree just to get you sucked back into playing Scooter  jive

(March 24th, 2023, 08:28)Mjmd Wrote: I'll agree just to get you sucked back into playing Scooter  jive

It seems like an easy way to dip my toe back in to see how I like it.

I have no problem with that. I think that's also the appropriate moment to say that I will be on vacation during easter from 7. April to the 11. April. I will leave instructions so that any global lurker can keep the turn up.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I think you are good Scooter. Just keep in touch with Ginger and lets get rolling.

Ok, I'll just need some sort of confirmation from Ginger, and likely a civ password as I don't see one in his thread.

(March 24th, 2023, 10:12)Charriu Wrote: I have no problem with that. I think that's also the appropriate moment to say that I will be on vacation during easter from 7. April to the 11. April. I will leave instructions so that any global lurker can keep the turn up.

I will also be gone roughly during that period. From april 8th-12th. Ill be available via discord for conversation, but ill be away from my computer.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Messaged Ginger on Discord and he's good with me subbing. Got a civ password. Currently trying to resolve a technical blocker. If I can get that figured out, I'll plan to play the turn later tonight (EDT). May need to add a couple hours to the turn timer.

I was able to get in and play, so we are rolling again.

Will be holding up the turn a smidge till Cornflakes can answer <3
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

So Superdeath and me are both gone over Easter 8th - 12.th and 7th - 11th.

I can post plans for any global lurker to follow. Superdeath, do you have anybody, who can take over?
And is there anyone else gone over Easter. If yes we could just pause the game I think
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee