As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

spoilers: this aint no cakewalk, its a musicalcatwalk; pacal of inca

ahh the beauty of copy and paste into notepad haha

did you seriously think i typed that out each time?

not heard to the contrary so we revolt to slavery on t22 then?

and did it get the terrace build right?

Even with C/P, it's a fair bit of typing and fixing. And it really is harder to visualize in a long list.

I would suggest waiting at least one turn with revolting, as that lets you put out another worker before anarchy. I'm not too sure about revolting right away though, whipping is a lot less profitable without granaries. At lower sizes you're more likely to have good tiles to work, you don't want to whip those off. Playing it safe would mean revolting when you're ready to whip the first granary.

oh the turn came around again

is this what you meant?

[Image: turn11macavity0000.jpg]

question: the hills with commerce still keep that when theyre mined right? i hope so as i included it in the build list but forgot to amend the tech list.

Yep, looks good. You can omit the "t" for worker micro to reduce the clutter a tiny bit. You can also put signs on cities saying when they complete the next project. Mines don't remove commerce, no.

I'm having a hard time with your screenshot resolution, does it show up really small to you as well? The text is hard to read. Which resolution do you use? Compare with my screenshots in PBEM37 and let me know how those show up to you.

i have the game on full-screen with a 1600x1200 screen resolution. shift+printscreen and paste into paint then save. must be photobucket that resizes it to 1024x768, as windows photo gallery shows it correctly. if you right-click to view pic its not bad if you control-mousewheel to zoom.

we cross-posted as the turn came in. umm kyan taught me to whip settlers, but i may have ignored him when he said same about granaries haha. guess turn 23 works, but any later could put the timing of the mine/chop out.

I'm afraid that doesn't show up any better to me. I recommend DropBox for uploading, it's way less hassle than PhotoBucket.

Whipping settlers and workers is good (workers more so since you're EXP) since you generally don't want to use food as hammers. And definitely granaries, if chopping them is not an option. You want granaries up as soon as possible, if you're able to have two workers chop a forest each shortly after a new city is founded it's off to a flying start.

Btw you're doing great on thread spam for someone with wrist injuries wink mackoti has crazy numbers, and it turns out that 8-10 people are posting there!!! I call cheats.

Catwalk Wrote:I'm afraid that doesn't show up any better to me. I recommend DropBox for uploading, it's way less hassle than PhotoBucket.

I use imgur, it's the easiest I've found. I use This tool, all I have to do is CTRL-Shift-4, drag a box around what I want the picture of, and it automatically uploads it and gives me the link. Takes like 4 seconds.

think this resized it and it was photobuckets fault

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

or not haha!

BRickAstley Wrote:I use imgur, it's the easiest I've found. I use This tool, all I have to do is CTRL-Shift-4, drag a box around what I want the picture of, and it automatically uploads it and gives me the link. Takes like 4 seconds.

my anti-virus anti-spyware anti-malware software went ballistic with that link brick haha!

it wasnt too happy with dropbox but only warned instaed of blocking

That sounds perfect BRick, thanks for the tip thumbsup

MusicMan, which function do you use to get a link from PhotoBucket?