As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 41 Setup and Tech Thread

if someone unknown to the tracker sends to it, it ignores it, but yes ... the save is stil at Mack ... he sent me the wrong one, and skimming through the mail says that its at him the mistake was made

Hi guys, I'm back.

seriously thestick? send it to me after 2am uk time? sheesh

forgotten about this game sian?

just went checking and i did send (30 minutes after i got it from Mack). So I went checking the tracker and it appearently decided that i was a spambot and threw it in the junk pile without forwarding it ...

no, i don't have the faintest idea as of why it did so

thought it seemed strange

just a heads up guys in particular thestick. i start back at college next thursday so the save really needs to be with me by midnight uk time otherwise i wont be able to play it until after 5pm the next day unless i can take over the it centre again haha. today i got it at 4:30am but the old git demanded i do some chores before getting on the pc today hence the delay

TheMusicMan Wrote:just a heads up guys in particular thestick. i start back at college next thursday so the save really needs to be with me by midnight uk time otherwise i wont be able to play it until after 5pm the next day unless i can take over the it centre again haha. today i got it at 4:30am but the old git demanded i do some chores before getting on the pc today hence the delay

To get the save to you on time, I'll need it by 7AM (1400 GMT). That's when I leave, and I can't make it back home before midnight UK.

If necessary, would Civ 4 allow us to edit the turn order?
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

thestick Wrote:If necessary, would Civ 4 allow us to edit the turn order?

... In theory it should be possible ... practically, not that much, at least not easily since it would demand to go into the save with an working editor (no clue if such exist and works) and manually rework the turn order and then reorder EVERYTHING to be proberly connected to the new other ... and i won't even start guessing how long that'll take

ok but you joined a team that is supposed to play between 20:00 and 22:00 UK time with leeway up to midnight. seems like youve taken over from kyan as he has a new girlfriend thats taking up a lot of his time haha.

guess well have to have a days hiatus between turns now