As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Planetfall SG1

pindicator Wrote:Hey Mardoc, good work!
Can I request a skip?

Guess that puts Yuris125 up, then.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Mardoc Wrote:Guess that puts Yuris125 up, then.

Next player should tech brood pits IMO. Any base that can build them should. The +1 BPT / resource (which we have 9 of on my turn) and the +20% on locusts builds are solid for what we're trying to do.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Sareln Wrote:Next player should tech brood pits IMO. Any base that can build them should. The +1 BPT / resource (which we have 9 of on my turn) and the +20% on locusts builds are solid for what we're trying to do.

That does look like a better place to start than going straight for Pholus. Especially since we intend to do some conquering, which should add more resources to our collection. And then when we do research Pholus Mutagen, that would add another four to the count for the brood pits. Brood Pits could easily be worth 15+ bpt each without changing any plans.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Got it. As I'm usually uncertain about everything, expect me to bombard the thread with questions tomorrow, and play on Thursday smile

Your goal: HAMMER TIME
MP
Pitboss Demo - Darrell's Tropical Trolls
PBEM45G - Sareln

Sorry guys... had to work tonight, didn't even open the save. Should play tomorrow!

I'm very sorry again, but things keep coming up. It doesn't look like I'll be able to play earlier than on Sunday. HidingKneel, Pindicator - if you want to grab the save before then, you're welcome

I'm moving this weekend, so no rush on my end.

I'm away from my computer for the weekend as well.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

OK guys, I have to ask to drop from the game. I just spent over an hour staring at the game, I have no idea what's going on and figuring it out just doesn't seem to be fun. Sorry about this.... I wish I realised this earlier