As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] PB1- Mardoc buys a can of paint for Thoth and Ellimist

(October 25th, 2012, 22:45)Merovech Wrote:
(October 25th, 2012, 19:48)Thoth Wrote: Hey Mardoc!

If you're around, Ellimist and I are in game and we're wondering about what happens in a Tolerated Barb city.

Any notion? or perhaps some WB tests for the good of the team?

smile

What's the answer, btw?

It becomes a regular old Elohim city. Didn't check the next hypo, of what happens if Cala capture and gift, but I'm 95% sure we won't be able to build TumTum.

Edit: And yes, I realize I didn't make a report. I'll do that this weekend.

Summary: we're doing pretty well, 9 Clan, 6 Calabim, and 3 Elohim cities, breakeven research about 225 bpt. We realized some interesting things about our foes - Legends was cast recently, so the Kurios probably only made it to their fourth city recently. And Team Golem-Mage has done some odd beelines - they've got Currency, but not even Animal Husbandry. There's a pretty good city site just outside their borders toward us that's unsettled.

We're still #2 in score, but that's getting to be somewhat more solid of a position. Warrens are really starting to help out, as are Governor's Manors

And Ellimist and I both reluctantly let Thoth queue up a round of military; don't really want to spend hammers on non-growth stuff, but he does have a point about how thin our military was getting.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

If only some sort of images could be posted!
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(October 26th, 2012, 15:46)Commodore Wrote: If only some sort of images could be posted!

How about I give you a thousand words instead? neenerneener

Seriously, I'll be doing a full report, pictures, plans, and everything, sometime this weekend.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(October 26th, 2012, 15:46)Commodore Wrote: If only some sort of images could be posted!

lol you have no idea how much willpower that phrase just made me use up. lol
fnord

OH. MY. FUCKING. GODS.

I'm starting to think about the implications of the Lurichip having Currency.

The Industrious, Financial Lurichip. Who should be due for another GE soonish. Who can rush the Guild of Mercenaries while they collect gold/build Fin Money Changers/run Consumtion. And then grab a great big pile of disposable mercenarys.

With Balseraph Adept/puppet spam and PoWs.

I'd really like a couple of Siege workshops and a dozen or so cats on the board once we've got some pickets out.
fnord

We're up again. jive

Turn rolled ~8:00 am EST so we've got a bit of time yet.
fnord

(October 27th, 2012, 12:16)Thoth Wrote: We're up again. jive

When is a good time for you and/or Mardoc?
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

pretty much anytime this afternoon works for me. smile
fnord

(October 27th, 2012, 12:30)Ellimist Wrote:
(October 27th, 2012, 12:16)Thoth Wrote: We're up again. jive

When is a good time for you and/or Mardoc?

I've already spent too much time on civ this morning for PB8, I need to go run some assorted errands. If you want to play without me, feel free, I probably won't really have time for the turn until evening.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

evening is fine by me. smile

and it's always more fun playing the turns when all three of us are around.
fnord