As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

spoilers: this aint no cakewalk, its a musicalcatwalk; pacal of inca

Did Shoot invade Sian? Pay attention to the relations screen and the events tab every turn. Your military is still dangerously low, what are your border defenses like?

looks like shoot declared and invaded. hes taken 2 of sians cities. actually the taking of franks is why we took control of the stone haha

yeah its low. building axes in some cities now

border cities with shoot:

rumtumtugger: spear and quechua, axe building
bombalurina: spear and quechua, axe building
victoria: axe and quechua

Do you have OB with Shoot? If so, do you have any units checking out his cities? And if so, do you know which units he's using? Those defenses look dangerously low, do you have troops sitting centrally or on the coast?

we do have open borders. 2 scouting axes have just left his culture on their way home. ill turn one back to have a look at the recently taken city. if its undefended how about a quick dow and raze it? haha

almost forgot i had the turn today haha

hmm where did the other scouting axe go? ah bomba! i mustve put him on a route home. ill turn him back next turn

worth starting the hagia sophia yet? itll take 10 turns in macavity and until we have a state religion we cant do the apostilic palace. the temple of artemis is also available for 7 turns

we get 240 beakers at cost of 6 gold per turn so divine right is due in 3 turns

[Image: turn94cities0000.jpg]

[Image: turn94demos0000.jpg]

ok another turn

have set the hagia sophia to build in macavity with the temple of artemis to follow. umm if we get beaten to the hagia sophia will that still convert to gold or will the hammers go into the next wonder? dont think ive had 2 queued like this before

ratio:

[Image: turn95ratio0000.jpg]

eps:

mackoti/adhoc:- 42:43 - 3eps/turn
shoot:- 69:127 - 0/turn [research - hes 3 turns from guilds]
thestick:- 43:27 - 2/turn
nakor:- 0:8 - 1/turn
sian:- 114/165 - 8/turn [graphs]

divine right due end of next turn. fingers crossed we land it

demos:

[Image: turn95demos0000.jpg]

good news! divine right in and islam founded in bombalurina!

bad news! mackoti/adhoc nicked hagia sophia. at least the game switched to temple of artemis so no hammers converted to gold. bomba is next best for hammers per turn so will build the spiral minaret there once the forge finishes. macavity can build the apostilic palace once we convert to islam

oops just noticed old duet is working a spy, must be new as did not see any extra beakers at 0% last turn. will change that to a scientist is its banned. the extra eps have gone onto sian so weve nearly got his techs back again haha

options for next tech path:

machinery [2 turns at 60%] -> guilds [4]

or

construction [1] -> engineering [3]

or grab the 1-turn-crap-fill [archery meditation horse-back riding and priesthood]

well ill take that as problem solved

(December 8th, 2012, 01:12)thestick Wrote: Spies arent even banned, so it should be fine.

maybe ill build spies for defence and then to sneak about. unless i hear otherwise that is haha

i think we can afford a turn of anarchy so let the jihad begin! and i used our tech overflow to do meditation whilst in anarchy and ill follow with archery before a guilds run via machinery and feudalism

as it has equal most water tiles and already has a lighthouse in place im doing moai statues in mungojerrie. spiral minaret is queued in bomba and im using the free missionary to convert macavity so it can build the apostilic palace after temple of artemis. towards the end of this build we can revolt to either organized religion or even theocracy - faster buildings or military exp? any preference cat? cat? you there at all? anyone else?

feck! forgot to tweak eps. next turn then haha

hmm still no response? guess i carry on regardless then haha

[Image: turn98ratio0000.jpg]

[Image: turn98demos0000.jpg]

shit! shoot made peace with sian!! am i next for a border skirmish???

still nothing from cat, or any other lurker for that matter, i no there was a break but seriously!

no war from shoot or sian. for now anyways

finally found a spot for another mainland city. only has fish but what the hell eh?

heres some screens

cities overview:

[Image: turn99cities0000.jpg]

economy:

[Image: turn99econ0000.jpg]

victory conditions:

[Image: turn99vict0000.jpg]

demos:

[Image: turn99demos0000.jpg]

ratios:

[Image: turn99ratio0000.jpg]

eps: