As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

EitB Bug Thread

(November 13th, 2012, 10:50)Instinct Wrote: I've been almost 75% CTD games lately, I'll have to go check the saves for noctis crashes, getting frustrating tho

Could you send me a few saves please? Sareln09.

I'm trying to duplicate the Nox Noctis CTD and am not having any success.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Alt-X does not appear to work in EitB.

I double checked, and its still working for me in 'More Naval AI'

for those unfamiliar with Alt-X, it can be useful in making dotmaps. wink

Save with Nox crash. Eitb v9.

.zip   nox.zip (Size: 232.53 KB / Downloads: 1)

The Nox crash is happening for me too.

Nox crash happened to me in Multiplayer, at least I'm pretty sure.

strangely enough though, when I continued as a single player experience, the crash didn't happen. I then quickly took over the Esus holy city to prevent it from happening again.

I don't know if this is purposeful or not, (its not in the changelog) but I've been experimenting with cultisits and they're only targeting tiles next to water/water itself ( as opposed to their stated function of targeting all tiles within one tile of the caster).
If purposeful this is IMO a HUGE nerf, and makes OO unplayable off archipelago ( which is paticularly bad b/c most AIs only adopt the first three)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(November 29th, 2012, 17:32)Qgqqqqq Wrote: I don't know if this is purposeful or not, (its not in the changelog) but I've been experimenting with cultisits and they're only targeting tiles next to water/water itself ( as opposed to their stated function of targeting all tiles within one tile of the caster).
If purposeful this is IMO a HUGE nerf, and makes OO unplayable off archipelago ( which is paticularly bad b/c most AIs only adopt the first three)

Pretty sure that the cultist spell has only ever done damage to coastal/water tiles...

In base FfH though, they hit all the coast/water within 2 tiles instead of one.
Blog | EitB | PF2 | PBEM 37 | PBEM 45G | RBDG1

Finally confirmed a problem I'd noticed earlier - EitB regularly crashes on turn 177 (maybe EoT176) on quick speed.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Oh and Doh about cultists.
That makes OO VERY weak though, guess Id only played it in the Momus before