As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

spoilers: this aint no cakewalk, its a musicalcatwalk; pacal of inca

turn 107

phew shoot didnt take the trade rejection as a cause of war

apostolic palace is due in 2 turns. was tempted to whip it but 7 pop is a hell of a lot to lose. maybe next turn haha

heres some pretty pictures

[Image: turn107demos0000.jpg]

[Image: turn107ratio0000.jpg]

[Image: turn107eps0000.jpg]

at end of turn we got a great scientist. so options:

1) take philosophy which weve just started and will take 2 turns

2) build an academy as it will give an extra 25 beakers

3) take a golden age and revolt to either organised religion or theocracy

4) do nothing and wait to see whatever else hell bulb on the way to liberalism

cat ill hold off until i hear from you

turn 108

apostolic palace now only costs 2 pop so ill take that to finish it. have queued up chichen itza for any overflow

ffs!!! ended turn to find that we lost the apostolic palace! to the feckin stick!!! bastard!!! no idea if the chichen itza is aztec or incan or mayan but it better be ours!! same goes for spiral minaret!! flipside is we have gold to play with haha

mungojerrie will have a 2nd great person in 10 turns. may have something to do with working 2 scientists a merchant and a spy instead of despite e this its about to outgrow the happy and health caps so ill whip the moai statues and give the fish to old duet ans it has a slightly higher cap

turn 109

just noticed adhoc and nakor are at war. nakor cant be doing at all well as his scores slipping. guess ill stiop wasting eps on him how haha

with the windfall from losing the apostolic palace ive upped the tech rate to 80%. actually ive only gone up to 70% as i founded jellylorum this turn. not too late for new cities right?

[Image: turn109ratio0000.jpg]

[Image: turn109demos0000.jpg]

feck! just realised i didnt whip the maoi statues!! will do so next turn to remove the idle population. speaking of mungojerrie the great scientist offered paper at end of turn [which were now 1-turn-teching as philosophy finished] so hopefully we can skip education and jump straight to liberalism or would that be a better bulb?

turn 110. year 1000AD

not a lot to report

nakor lost power

i remembered to whip the moai statues with overflow into a settler in mungojerrie

shoot has a pike on the border with victoria and has a scouting chariot near jellyforum

sian has a combat-promoted galley near his island cities. hope he doesnt snipe at mine as it passes by

as paper completed at end of turn the great scientist is offereing 1268/1724 of education. hopefully thatll mean liberalism will be free in 3 turns time haha

as i said not a lot to report

turn 111 1020AD

feck! sian declared war and has taken rumpleteazer renamed it burgundiones and razed skimbleshanks. hes also threatening the island cities of growltiger and asparagus

have used the great scientist to do a golden age. ive revolted to theocracy so the islamic core can pump out units with 2 exp points. as hes attacking with knights ive pretty much got pikes building everywhere

turn 112 1040AD

feck! growltiger has gone and asparagus probably wont hold out for long even though i whipped a pkie there. so ive sent the workboat thats just finished off to jellylorum

not sure how im going to deal with this stack!

[Image: turn112danger0000.jpg]

completed education but now not sure whether to do liberalism now im at war. maybe gunpowder instead

turn 113 1060AD

dammit!! forgot to change tech so were doing liberalism after all! kinda had a problem wiv the net so didnt notice until too late

anyways. opened the turn with the pike completing at asparagus. set a catapult building in case we get to retaliate. mace and pike facing 2 knights and an axe. everything crossed haha

the stack in burgundiones hasnt moved. phew!

turn 114 1080AD

haha! the valiant pike in asparagus killed one of sians knights and the awesome mace dealt with the other. sadly sians axe killed off the pike and may have odds on the mace next turn. so i whipped the catapult. if nothing he cannot take the city next turn

on the flip side sian took old deut. bastard! mungos obv next so whipped the pike there and queued another for the overflow

my galleys got caught by sians near nakors culture. have asked for open borders so it can escape!

only good news is that we completed the chichen itza!! at last a world wonder!! or did we complete an earlier one?? might make the cities harder to take!! and theres pikeys popping up nearly everywhere to deal with those pesky knights

am dumping all eps on sian now. hes doing gunpowder. damn!

turn 115 1100AD

haha! sians axe ran away from asparagus! guess the catapult was too much for him. weird he didnt pillage either the beaver or deer camp as he left. wish i hadnt deleted those workers now. couldve hooked up the 2nd horse source

phew! nakor acepted open borders and sian didnt attck my galley. maybe he didnt like the odds either. so its run away time! or should that be sail away!!

damn the knight stack is heading for macavity! you know waht? im going to sue for peace by giving up asparagus after all. the galley can pick up the mace and catapult

with 2 turns left of the golden age liberalism completes at end of turn. time to revolt to free speech! sod it! ill revolt to free religion too

im not sure if someone beat me to it though. the fact thestick has built the taj mahal might be a pointer. and these weird events:

1040 !
1040 thestick!

haha! when i ended turn i discovered that we will complete gunpowder next turn despite the revolt and so will sian. maybe thatll spark him to accept peace

turn 116 1120AD

so he didnt accept! and countered with asking for mungojerrie instead!! cheek!! esp as he took macavity last turn! and razed it!! he lost 4 knights for fecks sake! and it was well developed!! so he can feck right off! ill fight to the death!!!

revolted to free speech and free religion as planned

so ive whipped the current pikes and ill switch the queued items to muskets next turn! yes gunpowder completed at end of turn haha