As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 41 Setup and Tech Thread

while i'm prehaps not the most relevant person to ask (given that i'm on a different continent and we don't have any borders of any kind), i'm fine with Seven playing

Looking at the Tracker ... I've stopped it sending the save to Seven at some point, but i never dismantled the bit with it sending forward from Seven to me smile ...

EDIT:

Reconfigured the tracker so it sends to Seven again ... Nakor, just send the save to the tracker as usual

uhh irrrelevant now but im cool with seven too haha

(December 27th, 2012, 11:52)TheMusicMan Wrote: uhh irrrelevant now but im cool with seven too haha

That's everyone then.

As a heads up, there's a chance I may not be able to play turns this weekend. I'm travelling and am simply not sure what the internet/my availability situation will be for the first couple of days (although after that it should get back to normal).

Can we ban blockades? Just realized they weren't banned.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

sorry guys i swear i thought id sent it on last night

(January 3rd, 2013, 10:18)thestick Wrote: Can we ban blockades? Just realized they weren't banned.

I wouldn't vote to ban blockades normally and I certainly wouldn't vote to change the rules on it once the game starts. But you could potentially have more luck after ad hoc gets back.

Seems to me that in a no-talking game we really shouldn't be discussing it publicly, though. Saying you're for or against blockades will influence how players expect you to play.

(January 3rd, 2013, 10:18)thestick Wrote: Can we ban blockades? Just realized they weren't banned.

Eh, this far into the game I don't necessarily think it's fair unfortunately. If someone has made an investment in a navy, it'd be unfair to deprive them of that.

I agree, let's not change the rules this far into the game.

yey for coasts with submerged forests

Sorry, forgot to send the save on after playing yesterday. Sent now.