As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

spoilers: this aint no cakewalk, its a musicalcatwalk; pacal of inca

turn 117 1140AD

chose not to switch to muskets as the pike are much better vs knights haha he lost 2 and wounded 3 more in failing to take mungo

whipped more pike. researching nationalism. added a great general to a veteran pike unit in bomba. also had a great scientist in mungo. as he probably wouldn't escape i added him to the city. i fear mungo and misto will not hold out much longer

turn 118 1160AD

ok the games truly fecked now. shoot has declared war and is threatening bomba with knights and horse archers. so no need to change build orders then

Pictures? smile

(January 2nd, 2013, 16:43)BRickAstley Wrote: Pictures? smile

nah cant be bothered haha

rumtumtuggers gone now. shoot took it. a quechua actually killed a knight!! hes still got a stack outside bomba and now threatening victoria

sians finally taken mungojerrie. renamed it quadi. mistofelees might hold out for a while though haha!

another round of whipping! whoo-hoo! finally not bottom on power. ahead of thestick haha!!!

turn 120 1200AD

another round of whipping haha!

war with sian:

guessing my stack in misto is getting big enough as sians seems to have melted away

also he seems to have given up on taking asparagus

hmm. maybe i can sue for peace without losing anything next turn

war with shoot:

at victoria shoot is reducing my defences but hasnt got a stack big enough to take it .. yet

at bomba theres a stand-off. shoots stack is surely big enough but the 60% bonus must be putting him off

jellylorum is vulnerable and wil fall next if shoot bothers to look that way

in other news adhoc declared war on thestick. so he also has a war on two fronts. although this is of his own making

turn 121 1220AD

as sians not threatened any of my cities for a while i have offered a peace treaty. but im not paying him off!! haha

shoots decided that bombas too hard to even try cracking and his stacks off to take victoria as hes got the defense bonus down to 8%! oh well maybe hell have a catapult or two waiting for him when he returns haha!

trun 122 1240AD

so sian didnt accept peace eh? oh well. and hes put a trireme to block any evacuation of asparagus not realising theres another exit haha! meanwhile my galley has taken shelter in nakors island city on its auto-exploration. wonder how much coastal map itll uncover before im killed off?

shoot took jellylorum as expected. the stacks threatening victoria are frightening. i might stand a chance against them individually but hes not going to do that is he?

tempted to build a couple of settlers and triremes ofc and found demeter and griddlebones on the nearby islands. sod it! queued em!!

turn 123 1260AD

sian asked for peace! however he want 100 gold per turn. feck off! come and try to take another city you coward!

on that note shoot took victoria. he lost both his catapults and 3 knights! he razed the city! git!!

down to 5 cities

in world news thestick and adhoc/sevenspirits made peace

turn 124 1280AD

haha! sian offered peace and this time he doesn't want anything. accepted! if i last the next 10 turns against shoot im sure hell be ready to go again

decided to whip the settlers this turn. hope it wasn't a mistake

turn 125 1300AD

we are at peace again!! shoot offered a treaty without any terms. accepted haha. didnt lose any more cities. in fact i misseed that sian declared on shoot the same turn he made peace with me and shoot is down one city instead. sian retook the one that was bordering victoria. sian also asked to reopen borders. have countered with a request to swap maps as well

now running at 100% tech. will complete nationalism in 2 turns and will follow with compass and optics so we can use the whale at griddlebone. will have this and demeter settled within next 3 turns. time to rebuild. will resettle the island i share with sian so asparagus is no longer isolated