As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Another Imperium?

I got the bug to play MOO and knocked out 4 games in the last 3 weeks.

Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest in starting another Imperium? Its been 2 yrs since the last one. I have a couple of ideas if there is any interest. I was thinking a Jan start so it is after the busy Holidays.

Ideas: Erratic player. Almost every decision made will be based on the roll of the dice as well as a fixed interval roll (every so often, you must roll the die and follow the instuctions allocated to each #. I have the full thing mapped out at home and can post it tonight.

Whether we play with the patch or just vanilla is up to you. If anyone has IMP ideas that is cool too. I just want to play and compare smile

Sounds great to me!

(November 27th, 2012, 06:07)Alundis Wrote: Sounds great to me!

I think we need at least 5 replies to do it (and obviously ref) We can use an idea out of the other thread as well. smile. I'll post out the full details of my idea in that thread tonight.

Its early Feb....lets get this Imperium started! smile

:crawls out of hole:

:attempts to breathe, with ... some ... success:

:resolves for the ninth time in a week to get a flu shot next year:

:looks around blearily:

A new Imperium would indeed be cool. The next week or so looks ugly for my schedule, and Maniac said he'd be back in "mid-February" but I'll definitely keep up with this as well as I'm able.

Depending on the type of imperium and starting date I may be interested to check in as well...

I am finishing up the current Civ adventure which has rekindled some interest in gaming; could be interested in an Imperium starting in the near future.

All right; let's do this!

There have been a number of ideas floating around in the "Ideas for Imperium Games" thread, so I can just pick one that looks promising and run with it when time allows. (Hopefully sometime next week.) If you have a favorite that you'd like to sponsor yourself though, please feel free to send a proposal along to me (or even just a vote for your favorite of those that were discussed in that thread).

Should be fun to get one of these going again!