As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 41 Setup and Tech Thread

He said he wanted the GAME to continue. He did want to be replaced by AI if possible.

I'm ok with playing the turns myself.
I would really like to see who comes out on top in the end. Therefore I'm in favor of continuing the game.

So what's the plan? Is the save still with you seven?

(February 8th, 2013, 10:39)Nakor Wrote: I'm ok with playing the turns myself.
I would really like to see who comes out on top in the end. Therefore I'm in favor of continuing the game.
despite you asking for the AI to take over some time ago haha

if were gonna continue the turns better get quicker

I'm in favor of calling it now.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

call it ... its a to ugly death not to

(February 14th, 2013, 12:49)Sian Wrote: call it ... its a to ugly death not to

thats my vote too. all we need is nakor to change his mind. again haha

I never voted for this game to end.
If it takes me continuing to play with 2 island cities, I have no problem doing that.

It's a shame to end the game now. We wanted (originally) to play on 2 continents and see who came out on top in the late game. To end now just doesn't give us an idea in who could win from here. Shoot or Seven...

Then again, game pace is really terrible...

Shoot? Seven?

Idea is cute and i thought it could work, but effectively its 2 3man FFA with little to no interference between the two groups ...

might be able to work better if continents was closer to each other, so theres the ability to interfere at least somewhat OR starting in a later age so each continent aren't played through and theres a winner, before Astronomy and intercontinental boating becomes viable

(February 15th, 2013, 02:28)Sian Wrote: Idea is cute and i thought it could work, but effectively its 2 3man FFA with little to no interference between the two groups ...

might be able to work better if continents was closer to each other, so theres the ability to interfere at least somewhat OR starting in a later age so each continent aren't played through and theres a winner, before Astronomy and intercontinental boating becomes viable

There's no interaction between the two continents yet, but I seriously doubt the game will finish without any (if we were to play to conclusion I mean). Industrial era just gets so navally dominated.