As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New FFH/EITB PBEM?

(February 20th, 2013, 23:19)HidingKneel Wrote: Got an email from the tracker with no save attached.

Are we still waiting for this to be sorted? What's going on?

*facepalm*

PBEM Rule #1: If you've spent a day wondering who's holding up the save, it's probably you.

Apologies to everyone; thought I sent turn 14 to Selrahc on Wednesday night, but it looks like I've been sitting on it. I'll send it as soon as I get home tonight.

Turn moving again!

My home internet has been down since last evening. Won't be able to send the turn on until that comes back, or I give up and take my computer somewhere else. My apologies!
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Accidentally opened gtAngels thread with a misclick nono (closed it before seeing anything, of course).

HK, you really shouldn't post in your XXV thread right after I'm permitted to read your XXIII thread nono

Don't think I saw much, just enough to realize this wasn't the thread I was looking for. eek
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(March 4th, 2013, 23:41)Mardoc Wrote: Don't think I saw much, just enough to realize this wasn't the thread I was looking for. eek

yikes Now you probably know all about my plans to research Fellowship of Leaves and build cottages. So much for the element of surprise!

I have the save, but I'll be an extra day with it.

I'll be out of the country between 14th and the 21st of March. I'm hopeful about being able to use a laptop at the place where I'll be staying, but that may or may not be practical. Worst case scenario I'll be out of play for a week.

(March 11th, 2013, 16:59)Selrahc Wrote: I'll be out of the country between 14th and the 21st of March. I'm hopeful about being able to use a laptop at the place where I'll be staying, but that may or may not be practical. Worst case scenario I'll be out of play for a week.

I assume this is where the turn is? Last one I saw was T29.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker