As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 2 Organizing/Tech Thread

Azzaman, Azzaman, radioactive Azzaman.

Sorry, I'll leave now.

I will try to make non-Civ V-bashing comments in the lurker thread; I'm watching this game to try and see if Civ V is something I'd like to play or not, so I'm going into it with as open a mind as possible. Good luck to everyone!

As soon as I get Jowy and Serdoa's Steam usernames, I can try to get us started (barring any technical difficulties of course). The first post has been edited to reflect the final settings and rules for this game.

I'll announce my pick in the morning after I've had a little more time to think about it.

steamname: Heiran

And as far as I understood you can up- and download the saves via their site as well and don't need the desktop-app (though that should make it definitely easier to not forget sending the save of course).

Serdoa is right. However, the desktop app is very convenient.

My steam name is Vaslof.

Have we found a way to check the map in advance?

No, unforunately.

I just tried setting up the game, however, the only player I could find was Serdoa. Have the rest of you not signed up on GMR yet?

(April 5th, 2013, 11:26)oledavy Wrote: No, unforunately.

I just tried setting up the game, however, the only player I could find was Serdoa. Have the rest of you not signed up on GMR yet?

I did it a few minutes ago. My steam ID is mozarthspier, but my current steam name or whatever is HIJI ZURU STYLE! (with the exclamation). Not sure each one is supposed to be used.

Edit: make your pick, davy!!

No. How do you sign up? Is logging in once enough?

(April 5th, 2013, 11:40)Ichabod Wrote: HIJI ZURU STYLE!

Found you.

Okay, everyone. I need your Steam Name, not your account username.