As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

dtay are you frozen? You logged in while I was ghosting. I got DCed and then I was still "connected" then you logged in before my ghost timed out. When I logged in later the PB said it was waiting for you and I couldn't end turn.

Are you okay man? Do we need to send in the stretcher? ARE YOUR LEGS STILL THERE!?!!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(August 7th, 2013, 21:30)Lewwyn Wrote: dtay are you frozen? You logged in while I was ghosting. I got DCed and then I was still "connected" then you logged in before my ghost timed out. When I logged in later the PB said it was waiting for you and I couldn't end turn.

Are you okay man? Do we need to send in the stretcher? ARE YOUR LEGS STILL THERE!?!!

Yeah, my computer froze up on the loading screen (the one with the hard drive and helmet), and has been on "finishing" for 10 minutes. Is this a standard possible pitboss error? I'm going to go restart that computer and try to reconnect. I was loading it up with a different computer than usual (though I've done the same for the last few turns, my laptop gave out a few days ago), but don't know exactly why this happened.

So to answer the question, one leg left? maybe?
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

So now it won't let me reconnect to the game. Sorry guys, I might have just screwed it up somehow and we need to reload? I'm new to this so not really sure. Bleh, I apologize.

You have to wait until you log out from time out. You just did. You should be able to log in now.

And I ended turn without being logged in, that's how awesome I am.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Is it a complex turn? Could a lurker try to play for you? Looks like Lewwyn got in fine.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(August 7th, 2013, 21:41)Commodore Wrote: Is it a complex turn? Could a lurker try to play for you? Looks like Lewwyn got in fine.

His ghost from being timed out was still in. He should be fine now that he is "logged out".

I'm going to install the mod on my (other) laptop and try from there, if that fails, the turn isn't complex at all so a lurker could def do it.

(August 7th, 2013, 21:43)dtay Wrote: I'm going to install the mod on my (other) laptop and try from there, if that fails, the turn isn't complex at all so a lurker could def do it.

If you look at civstats you are logged out now. Have you tried logging in since your connection finally timed out? I really think you just have to go log in and nothing is wrong.

Turn played.

Understood on the logging in/out thing. I used my laptop anyway (I have civ on like 5 computers at my house crazyeye...), but just cause I was already on it.

Hey retep - everything okay? Do you need a pause?