As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Don't let that barb kill me. I'm heroic!

So you promised eleven cities by turn one hundred are you going to make it?

This update brought to you by lurker questions; I don't have a joke about anything.
[Image: funny-Canada-different-joke.JPG]

(October 14th, 2013, 15:13)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Don't let that barb kill me. I'm heroic!
You're actually not heroic yet. Need one more fight won for that. Hey you're at 5.55 to their 5 here, no worries right?
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0314.JPG]

(October 14th, 2013, 15:48)Goreripper Wrote: So you promised eleven cities by turn one hundred are you going to make it?
Um, I've kind of got nuthin' here for an eleventh city. Vancouver needs that border pop for deer first, and this western island is pretty much terrible. Brick hates me, etc, etc. twirl
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0315.JPG]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

No one said you had to settle your own eleventh city.... hammer

Har har har. OK, back on your meds!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'm totally heroic. I just haven't deigned to accept my trophy yet. Don't let that axe kill me!!!

(October 15th, 2013, 11:05)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: I'm totally heroic. I just haven't deigned to accept my trophy yet. Don't let that axe kill me!!!
I'm so, so, so very sorry.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0323.JPG]
I'm sorry for everything.
[Image: funny-Canada-different-protestsorry.JPG]

In their honor, I'm going to make a ton of workers, who will chop out Hanging Gardens in memoriam. Other option was a "Archers Going Nowhere Memorial Library", but this is better...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0324.JPG]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Rats. Well, remember that brave sacrifice. I've gone and died all heroic. There are bold heroes, but no old, bold heroes. Remember, eh!

(October 16th, 2013, 06:29)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Rats. Well, remember that brave sacrifice. I've gone and died all heroic. There are bold heroes, but no old, bold heroes. Remember, eh!

If they get too old, regardless of boldness, they won't be going anywhere.

(October 16th, 2013, 08:37)BRickAstley Wrote:
(October 16th, 2013, 06:29)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Rats. Well, remember that brave sacrifice. I've gone and died all heroic. There are bold heroes, but no old, bold heroes. Remember, eh!

A high fiber diet helps with the not going, eh?

[Image: Andersons-Pure-Maple-Syrup.jpg]

(October 16th, 2013, 14:48)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:
(October 16th, 2013, 08:37)BRickAstley Wrote:

A high fiber diet helps with the not going, eh?

I'M MAKING A PUN WITH YOUR USERNAME NOT TALKING ABOUT MAPLE SYRUP