As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Turn 110. Deciding to try to win robbed all joy from playing. So that's not great.

Fiscal Jackhammer Report: 12/50
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Joy being robbed is no fun. frown

Screw it; I'm going to be having fun. Having fun means exploring; so off we go to a farther country where the hand of man has never been seen. I'll settle as I can and rely on MAD to defend my far-flung colonies.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0430.JPG]

Likewise, the snowball of REX is fun. I'm not gonna abandon Fiscal Jackhammer but that doesn't mean I can stop expanding. New plan: 20(!) cities by Turn 150. St. John's is merely a stepping stone...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0431.JPG]

Finally, as seen above, I'll be going for Theology and the monk economy. AP gets chopped into Saskatoon, UoS built in Halifax, and the Spiral Minaret ...somewhere. thumbsup

Screw the other guys, I gots mah projects.

Toronto-apropos Pindicooter name there. Wines incoming!
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0432.JPG]

I hope your AI governor for Toronto isn't doing something a little heavier than smoke...

shhh It's crack

(November 5th, 2013, 19:47)Commodore Wrote: Finally, as seen above, I'll be going for Theology and the monk economy. AP gets chopped into Saskatoon, UoS built in Halifax, and the Spiral Minaret ...somewhere. thumbsup

Screw the other guys, I gots mah projects.

And will those pretty piles of rocks be dedicated to any particular god? you mentioned hindu recently, I think?

(November 6th, 2013, 13:40)Ceiliazul Wrote:
(November 5th, 2013, 19:47)Commodore Wrote: Finally, as seen above, I'll be going for Theology and the monk economy. AP gets chopped into Saskatoon, UoS built in Halifax, and the Spiral Minaret ...somewhere.
And will those pretty piles of rocks be dedicated to any particular god? you mentioned hindu recently, I think?
One True One, I think. I dislike giving tithe to someone else's shrine, its more fun with my own. I did spread Hinduism to Saskatoon now (turn it is founded) because I definitely want a border pop ASAP. Wines online not next turn, but the turn after.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0436.JPG]

Exploration is still yielding excellence; I might get something good next turn from this village, or I might lose my axe at pitiful 4% odds. I wish I had equivalent lands somewhere a little nearer; I'm a bit out of room for that planned "20 by 150" I mentioned. Ah well, it's at least nice to oggle the sweet islands and imagine.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0435.JPG]

My weakness is definitely showing; this is me at 100% tech. That's a scorching GNP by someone there. CY is still pretty solid but the next few cities certainly won't be adding to it. Mrmhmmph not thinking about it gonna play with monks.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0437.JPG]

Brick shows favoritism for mackoti!
Quote:me: Mistaaaaaake!

Brick: what the fuuuuuuu
hide it
oh, who gave you maps

me: Azza
Brick: ah ok

So, as can be told, I know the world now. Found out my little hut was near some rather more interesting than more island...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0438.JPG]

But I still have plan. Look nice? wink
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0440.JPG]

I'm still pushing a cognitive dissonance strategy with regards to the Vikings, refusing to admit they even exist. I'm looking to have a decently respectable defensive force to stare hostilely at the purple peak. When it goes purple. Which is soon.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0442.JPG]

Also along the southern front is the Halifax, which is more or less at its growth cap. What to do with all those lovely hammers? St. John's in the western new-found land is calling for a settler. Here we go!
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0439.JPG]

While I'm honored to serve on the Viking border you misspelled my name. The l comes before the d. nod

Also, I demand more story posts!

Don't worry he'll probably get you killed before there is a chance to correct the spelling.

Was I reincarnated in a more competent unit or has that unit name been retired? Don't forget, Dragon Army was much better the second time around. nod

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon