As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Looks like she's dead, Jim. Server down.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Uploader reconnected over in 11 already, no idea if the game is up or not though, can't connect from phone.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Unfortunately, I'm probably going to need a pause today. Dtay probably cant play the turn until there's approx an hour on the clock, so I'll probably be asleep when I can play due to turn splits.

Sorry about that folks.

Sorry about this guys, been traveling since yesterday and didn't leave slowcheetah enough time to play, entirely my fault not his. Game is paused for whenever slow can get to it.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Ok guys turn has rolled. Cheers for the pause smile

Just to throw this out there: do you all have any thoughts on having a planned pause this Thursday for Thanksgiving? I realize this is a pretty US-centric holiday, but I think that is a pretty good percentage of players in this game. If anyone is opposed to it I think we'd probably be OK to not have one, I just know a lot of us in the US are traveling and/or have family plans that day which will make finishing the turn that day pretty challenging.

I think I'd like to wait and hear from somebody who thinks they may not be able to make the turn - if everyone can make it, we can just do a normal pause if something comes up.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Not at all opposed to a thanksgiving pause, though I'm fine // can play regardless.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

(November 25th, 2013, 17:23)dtay Wrote: Not at all opposed to a thanksgiving pause, though I'm fine // can play regardless.

+1

No problem for me.