As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

GG MH, hope to play with you again soon.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I have a litle problem with game, if i dont manage to solve please pause for me.

can't connect to the game neither I'll keep trying but probably need a paused if someone can enter.

I didn't finish my turn, but it's basically all done. So, don't need to pause if I'm the last one not playing. I'll probably be unable to connect to the game for quite a bit, so I may not be able to end the turn.

Edit: if that's not clear, I'm unable to connect to the game right now.

Paused game with 34 minutes on timer.Going realy bad the conection.

Played the turn. I didn't pause for Ichabod because he said he didn't need the pause so the turn should roll in half an hour.

Hey everyone, I'm struggling to log in too. After putting the password in it sits there for a couple of minutes transferring game data before giving this error:

Has anyone told Sunrise? There might be something he can do remotely...

Edit: failed four times now

I was able to get in but the game was unbelievably laggy.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I'm away Friday night til Sunday evening (Aus time) over this weekend, I'll try to leave instructions for a lurker to fill in rather than holding up the game since finding someone unspoiled to fill in for a couple of turns would be next to impossible.

That's okay, sunrise's server seems to have a bit of an issue at the moment anyway:
[Image: hamster-wheel-o.gif]

Played my turn, very much laaaaaaag.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.