As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 Organizing Thread (RB Mod 34 Civs)

Sulla's civ should be automatically re-rolled, no?

Also, a sub-forum would be useful.

I'm a little confused about the reroll option. Wasn't the game this big so every leader and civ would be used? What is there to reroll?

(I didn't think the trade thing was something that would actually happen or would be a good idea, but of course I ended up with two of the traits I personally like the least! lol )

Every civ I think is used but not every leader. Remember some civs have more than one assigned leader, like Russia and Greece.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

LOL, we got João. Take that, Krill!!

Now that I think of it, it's fair enough, since I'm the only person in this whole forum able to pronounce João correctly. shades

By the way, in before new RBMod update -> Expansive and Imperialistic nerfed. Rathaus changed to 55% maintanance saving. HRE techs changed to Mysticism/Mysticism.

It isn't pronounced "Jow?"

This changes so much

I think IND might actually be the worst possible trait you can get in this because of the whole 33 civs thing shakehead

But hey, RBmod aggressive is always good, fear my Quechua!

Where is an actual list of RBMod changes? and where do i get the lastest RBMod? The first page of the RBMod thread doesn't seem to have correct information.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

So are we trading or not.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

(March 1st, 2014, 22:37)AutomatedTeller Wrote: Where is an actual list of RBMod changes? and where do i get the lastest RBMod? The first page of the RBMod thread doesn't seem to have correct information.

Open the little spoilers on the first page of RBmod, that's the relevant changelog AFAIK.

Were we actually thinking about trading leaders/civs?

I thought it was reroll ala pb13
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player