As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Is thirtythreesome safe?

Good idea wink. I'll try to trade Louis away.

If you want to log in:

plok

Oh Commodore - why did you do this. I was under impression settling in place would be no-brainer, but apparently this was Commodore's special and Deer was conviniently hidden and just outside BFC. Best place would have been 1N, but I didn't see it. Oh well at least this is very good spot for my starting techs.

[Image: f06i.jpg]

(March 11th, 2014, 18:01)plako Wrote: Best place would have been 1N, but I didn't see it.

I don't agree actually. Deer takes AH, which you don't have yet. Deferring the 2h city center is too expensive imo. Look at the bright side, you have a 2nd city candidate already!

1N is better. Pre AH having forested deer is pretty equal to plains hill plant, but after that having access to another 6 yield tile for my capital will easily beat the benefits of plains hill start. There also seems to be quite green land north from here.

Game seems to be finally running for real. I haven't given much thought about this. I guess this is yet again a game where I'll ignore religious path for a long time unless I want to take a shot at Oracle. Industrious is again directing me to grab at least some of the early wonders. Techwise I will delay choosing, but preliminarily this starts seems to be driving towards early settler at size 2 that would grab the Deer. I've time to take Mining and Huntin before AH. Other alternative would be early pottery, but having this capital at hammer producing duty early feels more important than growing cottages at this point.

You plan build MoM this game as well?

Might be too much repetition, if I try to get MoM here. If I've marble+Calendar resources, might be hard to resist though.

[Image: eiug.jpg]

I need lurker help. I'm travelling and for some reason PB13 works for me, but this game does not. I can connect, but the leader list never shows up.

Instructions. I can't remember exact positioning of my units. Worker should farm Corn and Scout should move To tile SE from a lake assuming it was forest (this probably means NE-NE or NE-E). If possible, could you also send a screenshot here. Capital should switch to settler, if it did grow to size 2.