As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoilers] Commodore's Subbing Stubbies' Common Odor

Hehe, you realize that 10 XP Axe is just going to go suicide on a Low Threat Construct, right?

(May 30th, 2014, 11:57)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Hehe, you realize that 10 XP Axe is just going to go suicide on a Low Threat Construct, right?
He hasn't these last two turns!

Our brews are now complete with wheat:

Fu Manchu is going to be an epic grower with wet wheat and these sheep. Couple that with hills and the fact that it can build an invasion fleet Kurioward....
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Health all across the empire is improving! Hammers, too.

Okay, interesting turn! First and foremost, met Mr. Hiding Kneel. His naming scheme is...actually very very awesome.

Also, I want his empire. Nothing personal at all, I just really want to run rampant over one half of the map at least to get within a ghost of a shot of killing Ellimist. So I have a choice here; burn it or keep it as a forward base? twirl

Why Ellimist? Um, let me show you a little screen we like to call Mr. Rival Techs. It's a depressing screen, one just loaded with bad news and worse. Aggressive axes can hold off centaurs, but centaur archers?

It would be even more depressing if I didn't have pearls to comfort me, but I do! Obvious in retrospect, what with the "capital can build a workboat" thing.

Well, that Adaptive change is a very grim sign; I'm not entirely confident I can turn him back. Man I wish I had piggies.

So, let's be sensible and just burn the goblins' city...

...or not. Sailing means it is connected to my trade routes and HK is the lowest power, plus that warrior he was looking at us with has no bronze.

Reckless? Yes, but Ellimist's Kurios won't be beat by caution.

Your last image isn't displaying.

Sorry about the lack of pigs; I admit to totally forgetting the unit existed. Even with their anti-mounted bonus, hardly anyone ever builds them... generally people are reluctant to build special infrastructure which will realistically only be used for a single unit which only hard-counters its generic counterpart. Unless they don't require Stables in EitB, and I've forgotten that as well.

Btw, Qg has put out a call for 'Pedia entries to be included in the new version of EitB he's working on, in the EitB forum. Your exercises in creative writing have been a wonder to read, maybe consider employing your talents adding a little more flavor to the mod smile

Infinity REX: The Game

I'll look over the 'pedia list and see what tickles the muse.

Okay, dyes are about to come in, and then the headlong growth is about to be utterly retarded. Which is a bummer, but places like Beard are getting to be about out of useful tiles anyway. The capital will grow in three turns and then work those nice hammers plus a merchant and bard for my golden age.

"Filler" cities are I guess technically all that remain, but they're going to be some darned nice filler cities. Basically, I'm going to abuse Ing and build warriors everywhere to be upgraded at the front(s). But I need ports will a lot of hammers for the invasion fleet(s).

Undercouncil or Arete would be ideal like right now...

Well that's a grim portent.

Sian came out as the vile ritualist of the Veil, while horse-boy there is going for Raider Ratha...

I'm doing my part to promote world peace. HK can see I effortlessly could have been a complete ass and he'd be screwed utterly.

(May 30th, 2014, 11:57)Bobchillingworth Wrote: Hehe, you realize that 10 XP Axe is just going to go suicide on a Low Threat Construct, right?

He's got a chance!

Everyone knows everyone, now...and much as in a perfect work I'd be assaulting the clowns, given our scary dragon guy knows everyone...that would be foolish, alas.

So upshot, I'm hooking this new galley around the berg and I'll push over water towards the Kurios; additionally settling for IC-TR is practical.