As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Any fans of Lords of Midnight here?

(June 9th, 2014, 17:34)Kofiman Wrote: Any fans of Lords of Midnight here?

dtay's thread is that way...

Actually, I'm not familiar with that game. Is it Canadian? Sounds like a wintry Canadian singalong. I'm sure I speak for every spam lover out there when I say please tell about this game.

In case this comes across sounding sarcastic, it is not intended that way. I want Commodore to close the gap on spamfest.

Also, I've been working on a tier list but won't share it until this thread surpasses the others in post count. shhh

(June 10th, 2014, 20:17)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Also, I've been working on a tier list but won't share it until this thread surpasses the others in post count. shhh

Lies, damn lies.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Post count? Hopeless. Views? Yessss. nod
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(June 10th, 2014, 21:10)Commodore Wrote: Post count? Hopeless. Views? Yessss. nod

Only 40k to go.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Yeeouch. Crouching destroyer(s):

Hidden badass:

Rest to come later. As you can see by the couple of divisions perched there near Cameron, we're gaining a city next turn.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Step off my gimmick, Boldly.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

(June 10th, 2014, 21:44)Gaspar Wrote: Step off my gimmick, Boldly.

And from the besotted depths of the internet arises the inestimable Gaspar who would, in all likelihood and with the assuredness of the wisest tween of his era, bestow some pearl of wisdom or carnal nugget of truth to the eager masses should they but visit the page of Commodore upon seeing the former luminary's name in the Holy Last Post By Column. And these masses indeed do come with their many and several eager eyes to thus inflate the Holy Page Views of the Commodore because the inestimable Gaspar had visited, and these five words by the Oracle of the Internet thus inspired all who viewed these words to create, or at least allude to the existence of, a tier list of each's creation in this same place and in due time, but only if the Holy Page Views should be increased to a suitable extent.

Gaspar, an unworthy nation owes you a debt of gratitude for the deed you have this day rendered.

neenerneener

Yeah but then you covered up Gaspar's esteemed name with your own (less esteemed) name, reducing the thread view bump. And now I've done it again. Therefore, I predict no one will ever read or visit this thread again.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 10th, 2014, 20:17)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote:
(June 9th, 2014, 17:34)Kofiman Wrote: Any fans of Lords of Midnight here?

Actually, I'm not familiar with that game. Is it Canadian? Sounds like a wintry Canadian singalong. I'm sure I speak for every spam lover out there when I say please tell about this game.

In case this comes across sounding sarcastic, it is not intended that way. I want Commodore to close the gap on spamfest.

It's one of the finest titles ever made, and has been recently somewhat modernized, to commemorate Mike Singleton's death.

And you parvenues haven't even heard of it.