As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Sorry, we don't post on topic!

Oh boy...if that missing leader head things pop up LP is going to be busy.

Darrell

Let's see last turn I moved my Axe out of the NW city, forgetting it was supposed to kill the Warrior on the Sheep. So I upgraded the Warrior in the city to an Axe, and we'll probably lose the Sheep.

I also have no idea where to send the Settler I just whipped.

I'm probably worse than the AI now.

Darrell

alright

I need to fix that damned steam update and my home internet to be able to log in and help.

Or maybe we can retire to AI, right? I don't think anyone will notice. neenerneener

(June 9th, 2014, 19:37)darrelljs Wrote: I also have no idea where to send the Settler I just whipped.

I'm probably worse than the AI now.

Darrell
Heh. Have you followed PBEM 60 in any way, shape, or form? Not even close. shakehead
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

So I settled the Stone first ring. Let's see what happens hammer.

Darrell

(June 11th, 2014, 13:31)darrelljs Wrote: So I settled the Stone first ring. Let's see what happens hammer.

What happened?

(June 14th, 2014, 10:54)Ceiliazul Wrote:
(June 11th, 2014, 13:31)darrelljs Wrote: So I settled the Stone first ring. Let's see what happens hammer.

What happened?

Brazil won the opening game, and Ichabod is still celebrating. Darrell joined in because celebrating is fun.
Travelling on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.

Isn't this thread dead?

Not much has happened, so far as I can tell. I continually forgot what I am doing from one turn to the next. I'm like a computer chess program that's been whose analyze move depth has been set to 0.

Darrell

A week from today I will be leaving on vacation and will be gone for 9 days. I will have no computer access, but plenty of beer & world cup access. I am fine letting Parkin play the turns if you are too depressed to play over all the US fans in Brazil, Ichabod.

Darrell