As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Yikes, are we good to go? I just noticed that Spacetyrantxenu hadn't finished his turn either. Paused with only a minute on the clock. 0_0

Ha, yeah I already played, I was in when pindicator was and played then. I missed that he said he was going to leave it paused for you and left it paused myself without ending turn. Go go go go

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Ok, then I'm letting it roll, may god have mercy on my soul!

Another pause needed for me tonight. Looks like the timer is around 21h right now?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

FYI, I will be away from home for the rest of the week. I should be able to play our turns timely, but if not..
1) Poke Old Harry
2) Pause for a bit
3) Ask kindly LP to play our turn, instructions will be in our thread
Hopefully I manage and this is again not relevant..
Finished:
PBEM 45G, PB 13, PB 18, PB 38 & PB 49

Top 3 favorite turns: 
#1, #2, #3

Yeah, I need a pause too. The timer is kind of hard on me right now where my play window begins right at 8pm. Either the turn needs to be rolling at a different time or I'm going to have to play a double turn around the roll, which I have no idea if that's fair to do or not. Maybe lengthen the timer by an hour?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 18th, 2014, 17:56)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: Yeah, I need a pause too. The timer is kind of hard on me right now where my play window begins right at 8pm. Either the turn needs to be rolling at a different time or I'm going to have to play a double turn around the roll, which I have no idea if that's fair to do or not. Maybe lengthen the timer by an hour?

Exactly this for me too. Even the turn rolling an hour later would be fine; but as it is it's rolling right before I can get home from work.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Paused with an hour on the clock

smoke I've gone and checked diplomacy screens without unpausing....help? [Image: hammer2.gif]

Pindicator saved me from myself. Nothing to see here, please move along.

I thought you could do a move on both ends of the timer roll as long as you weren't involved in a war or a settler race (the places where double-moves are relevant), am I wrong?