As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

(June 25th, 2014, 15:45)Ceiliazul Wrote: trying to figure out where she keeps her supply of grenades, can only conclude that she's an 'a' cup wearing a oversize tactical bra with grenade storage built in... that sounds like an anime concept, donit?

I have in mind some .gifs I could reply with, but I don't think they'd be SFW.

You could try this tv tropes page, Victoria's Secret Compartment, but again, might be mildly NSFW. Also it's the black hole that is TV Tropes.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

(June 25th, 2014, 15:45)Ceiliazul Wrote: trying to figure out where she keeps her supply of grenades, can only conclude that she's an 'a' cup wearing a oversize tactical bra with grenade storage built in... that sounds like an anime concept, donit?

She appears to have an ammo belt around her neck when she jumps to the other ship, then it mysteriously disappears later. Maybe she discarded the belt after reloading?

Nah, she just returned it to hammerspace.

Whosit's link just sent a hundred man-hours plunging deep into a time hole, I'll reckon. TvTropes be evil.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

As it so happens, I was reading your PB9 thread the other evening. It's a shame you never named a city TvTropes.

(June 25th, 2014, 18:32)Zed-F Wrote: Nah, she just returned it to hammerspace.

lol There's QotM material here somewhere, it just needs a bit more exploration.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(June 25th, 2014, 19:43)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(June 25th, 2014, 18:32)Zed-F Wrote: Nah, she just returned it to hammerspace.

lol There's QotM material here somewhere, it just needs a bit more exploration.

I'm not sure what sort of exploration you're thinking about, but I'm pretty sure that if you try to explore her hammer space, you're gonna get shanked.

(June 25th, 2014, 20:27)Whosit Wrote: If you try to explore her hammer space, you're gonna get shanked.

NOW we're getting somewhere! I lol'd, so that one was really good, Whosit. If we can somehow make people believe you were talking about running a scout over Elizabeth's or Isabella's copper mine maybe I can get away with posting that as QotM. rolf

Edit: Fuggit, I'm doing it. nod Whosit wins!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Ha hahaha! Finally, my chattering about inane things has payed off! twirl Even if you had to fudge it. :P

So, uh... Commodore, you're gonna have to do some more scouting, I guess.

(June 25th, 2014, 15:04)Whosit Wrote: I saw that anime.

Black Lagoon isn't it? I haven't seen it, worth watching?