As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Yeah, Black Lagoon. It's been a while since I saw it, but I think it was pretty good. Dark and violent (I'm sure you can guess that from the gif), and the later parts of the series has some messed up stuff, but if you don't mind that sort of thing take a look.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

Mackoti made this offer. Is this sarcasm? Just a little to little money. Ah well, offered less for just the musical.

War weariness is mounting, although attrition is decidedly on my side. Three destroyers and two airships killed trying to kill me; only two of mine lost. There are two German destroyers here in South City; two more in Central, and then that dratted Blue Baron and his C3 sidekick. Not bad.

The battles in distant Dtaylund have unlocked a critical national wonder; I can rush in West Point and get 12 XP on a couple tanks. If I could manage to split two GGs smartly, I could manage a Commando cavalry too; unfortunately I don't think I can control that split.

WLP is looking a touch feisty now; I think he's paranoid that I'll continue my coastal rampage. He did just build Versailles, which was incredibly dumb; makes him tastier. Not worth it right now, but bombers won't be too far off. Then...maybe we'll see. shades

If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Well you always said william would have to wait for tanks and bombers... the future is now soon!

The future... is in the past!

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

[Image: Dr.ClawInspectorGadgetimage.png]
NEXT TIME, BLUE BARON! NEXT TIME!

Dead in port; I'll take it. Thanks Team Badass!

I'm ignoring my fillers for a while, by the way, I might never settle them. For reference, this is the best new city I can settle...

...well, settle in the arctic. wink I'm near able to manage the cracking of Dtay's Siege Stack. But even if I do, this kind of settlement will be key for pouring in more tanks, arty, infantry, and above all...rebasing bombers. shades I'm super-excited, you guys!

I think if player 1 starts referring to teamed players 2 and 3 as team badass then players 2 and 3 should be given victory.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Alas, German commerce raiders have such short life expectancies. Like a cut flower in a vase, fair to see but bound to die.

One thing I haven't been highlighting, but that is kind of interesting...

...Scooter is three-turning SUPERCONDUCTORS. Playing ~15 minute turns. If he was engaged right now, he'd be a shoo-in for the win, and he still might.

How expensive is superconductors?
http://nijidraws.tumblr.com/ - Crediting the artist who made my profile pic.

(June 30th, 2014, 20:27)BaII Wrote: How expensive is superconductors?
...actually not that much worse than Flight. But point is, Scooter is a pretty good lock for The Internet, plus gets a jump on Labs. He's in top position...

...and wants replacing. Which is perfectly valid; although as his northern and strung-out neighbor I'd rather a non-spoiled non-idiot took over. The trouble is, Mackoti is just about as checked out! That's...weird. I understand the issue:
Quote: me: No, thinking of old schoolers to replace Scooter.
spacetyrantxenu: oh. so hey, pocket beetle, have you played any civ 4 in a while? "no, why" "here take over this ENORMOUS empire"
you're going to need someone with unemployed levels of free time to do that game justice
*unemployed/student

I'm having fun, but if nobody else is I'm not going to be "that guy" AKA "Bigger". I am pursuing a win, but I am clearly in 4th place and my chances are clearly less than Plako/Mackoti/Scooter. I don't *think* anyone below me on the totem pole has any chance at all, although WilliamLP is living his glorious and irrelevant isolationist dream, Finarry is revenge playing, and Dtay is in an educational battle, so they might well be having fun too.