As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Poll: How then shall we play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Repeat the mistakes and glories of the past!
22.41%
13 22.41%
Wallow in bitterness and rage!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Peace out blissfully and love everyone!
15.52%
9 15.52%
Iron Terminator, Win Above All Else!
20.69%
12 20.69%
Die to Barbarians.
25.86%
15 25.86%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[spoilers]Oh Canada! Victoria has a Commodore, eh?

Shame on you, Commodore, you have a perfectly good excuse to name a place "Faireyland" and you pass on it.

Here's what we got. It ain't a lot, or even enough yet, but sixteen bombers make it darn near "good enough"...

...except disaster has just struck! Look at Ishval's cussed borders! Do you see the issue, folks? alright

Bloody...it's me own religion that screwed me here, isn't it? frown
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

According to that screenshot, dtay has Hinduism as his state religion. Unless the mod changed something, if a civilization has a state religion, doesn't that prevent any other religion from giving cultural benefits?

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

(July 12th, 2014, 00:22)Whosit Wrote: According to that screenshot, dtay has Hinduism as his state religion. Unless the mod changed something, if a civilization has a state religion, doesn't that prevent any other religion from giving cultural benefits?
I believe I saw an AP Christian Monastery in there. frown

(July 11th, 2014, 20:55)Commodore Wrote: Here's what we got. It ain't a lot, or even enough yet, but sixteen bombers make it darn near "good enough"...

...except disaster has just struck! Look at Ishval's cussed borders! Do you see the issue, folks? alright

Bloody...it's me own religion that screwed me here, isn't it? frown

But doesn't his railroad save you again? If I'm counting right, you'd have to go three tiles on rails, then one on flatland in his culture, which should still leave you 0.4 move to attack with
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(July 12th, 2014, 07:47)Mardoc Wrote:
(July 11th, 2014, 20:55)Commodore Wrote: ...except disaster has just struck! Look at Ishval's cussed borders! Do you see the issue, folks? alright

But doesn't his railroad save you again? If I'm counting right, you'd have to go three tiles on rails, then one on flatland in his culture, which should still leave you 0.4 move to attack with
Sadly, TheMusketShrine is the other issue, see illustration:
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0023r.JPG]
banghead

Lest anyone think I'm overreacting...the difference here is me getting away with just 120 invaders, while now I might very well get totally wiped out with 240.

I'm definitely a <10% 'er, Brick. And we're now making two turns per week.
[Image: old-yeller-00.jpg]
It's been a good game, but PB13 needs to be put down. It's not just Scooter; 2metra's been as bad, and Mackoti obviously doesn't care.

Awwwww. frown

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

(July 13th, 2014, 15:32)Whosit Wrote: Awwwww. frown
It yet lives! Somehow, some way. So it goes. I open the turn to find Old Harry has returned to some actual fighting with 2metraninja. Wha..?

Oh. Oh that's hilarious. Team Badass are farming 2metra for XP. That's...kind of epic, actually.

This game isn't going to last much longer, either through space or concession or draw we're going to see it over. So, never more than a pipe dream, a 4-man GA is silly. Ergo...bulbing a tiny fraction of Fission. crazyeye

Well, outside of some madness of Plako's doing, I'm far and away out of contention. Always was, turns out; no Aluminum means I couldn't have even made a shot of things back when I was top researcher. I will at least violently redress Brick's mistake. Yuush
Here's Prince Edward Island; check out that bomber capacity! Yeah, we're going to pummel the living hell out of New Xerxes.

Here's the target zone. I'm really, really, really hoping that Team Badass can take their new shiny commandos and splash Ishval; then we might make some progress.

Splitting this kind of dry/cruddy land in a peaceable and fair manner is an exercise left to the reader.