As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RBP13 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I will be out of town the next 3 days. I hope to be able to play, but if I have troubles playing my turns, please be patient.

No worries, Pitboss 13 is in the dictionary entry for "patience" already.

Paused with 56 minutes in the clock - 2Metra, Mackoti and Old Harry not played yet.

Also I'll be out for 48h over the weekend starting from late Friday. Not gonna make an effort to play this game during that time.

Thanks plako, I need to wait for 2Metra.

2Metra you'll be stuck in a diplo window when you log in.

Also I'm on my holls next week, but will have my crappy laptop along to try and keep the blistering turn pace up.

Sorry to say this guys, but my internet is very weak and unstable here. The savegame is huge and the time it takes to load it is more than the time the connection stays connected. I lose connection with the server before I could actually load the game.

If admin or someone else could play my turn, which is nothing special, please do so. If there is a war or some other force-major thing and the sub of the sub dont want to take responsibility for, in 36 hours I must be back home and actually play.

Well, I am in the game somehow, but indeed behind a diploscreen. Someone to unpause?

If someone could login to the game, unpause and repause, this will free me from the diploscreen next time I join.

(July 20th, 2014, 03:51)2metraninja Wrote: If someone could login to the game, unpause and repause, this will free me from the diploscreen next time I join.

Done

Now I am behind a diplo-screen from you, Plako. I will need another unpause-pause.

(July 20th, 2014, 23:13)2metraninja Wrote: Now I am behind a diplo-screen from you, Plako. I will need another unpause-pause.

and done.