As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Whoever's bouncing off me - I'll be done in 2 minutes. EDIT: I'm out.
I have to run.

That was me. I was just logging back in to check on some things. I hope I wasn't causing any problems on your end.

Completed: PB 28, PBEM 55, PB 18, PBEM 60, some other stuff, PB 2

I think someone bounced off me - i'm out now
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Whoever that was bouncing, I'm out.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Paused for Oxy with 10 minutes on the clock. Will play in an hour or so (after the 24 hour mark) if he doesn't turn up.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Thunderstorm here, so game is down. I had the luxury of enough time to save though.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

I'll be away for the next 12 hours or so.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

(July 27th, 2014, 08:24)Lord Parkin Wrote: I'll be away for the next 12 hours or so.

That's a shame, since the game is back up.

OxyBaII and Jowy, you've been granted a second chance by Thor. Show yourselves worthy...
I have to run.

(July 27th, 2014, 08:41)novice Wrote:
(July 27th, 2014, 08:24)Lord Parkin Wrote: I'll be away for the next 12 hours or so.

That's a shame, since the game is back up.

OxyBaII and Jowy, you've been granted a second chance by Thor. Show yourselves worthy...

I couldn't play because of a turn split. Not sure if I should ask for a pause every time, I don't really care if I miss a turn if my war opponent misses it too :P

It's just the portal that's up. Windows Update was nagging wildly, so I put it to work.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"