As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PYFT: Request a turn to be played by the lurkers

Turn 120

Played Lurker's turn.

Played Barry's turn.

Played HitAnyKey's turn.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Turn 120 (continued)

Played wetbandit's turn.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

I'm going to need covered for T121 since the game is down right now and I won't be at a computer for the next 36 hours.

LP:

Thanks. I will be able to take a regular turn the 20th through 22nd, but I will likely need help on the 23rd and 24th. All times UTC -7/PDT. Thanks for your dedication to the game.

Turn 121

Played Lurker's turn.

Played Barry's turn.

Played Cyneheard's turn.
Lord Parkin

(August 19th, 2014, 07:00)Cyneheard Wrote: I'm going to need covered for T121 since the game is down right now and I won't be at a computer for the next 36 hours.

Done.

(August 19th, 2014, 22:59)wetbandit Wrote: LP:

Thanks. I will be able to take a regular turn the 20th through 22nd, but I will likely need help on the 23rd and 24th. All times UTC -7/PDT. Thanks for your dedication to the game.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.
Lord Parkin

LP:

I've had trouble connecting to specifically PB18, I receive the "We have lost connection to PitBoss server" message after the popups for city production are all completed. I suspect its related to the wireless in my vacation apartment and therefore a temporary issue for me which doesn't merit the time to troubleshoot this. I attempted to play last night and this morning to no avail. I throw myself on your mercy once more bow and ask that you could play my turns through 8/24.

I'll actually throw something in my thread right now. Thanks.

Turn 122

Played Lurker's turn.

Played Barry's turn.

Played wetbandit's turn.
Lord Parkin

I have no idea if PYFT service is currently available, but I am yet again in a hotel whose wifi prevents me from connecting to PB18. I've left some instructions in my thread if anyone is inclined to help.

Thanks.

(September 1st, 2014, 11:20)wetbandit Wrote: I have no idea if PYFT service is currently available, but I am yet again in a hotel whose wifi prevents me from connecting to PB18. I've left some instructions in my thread if anyone is inclined to help.

Thanks.

I can play it for you.