As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(August 25th, 2014, 09:50)Bacchus Wrote: I am in the game, so if anyone is around, let's do this thing. Assume that I am still in the game until I amend this post, as I will do just before logging out.

I have to say....good job on the speedy turnplay and probably pausing while not moving units....you were able to do your entire turn in 29 seconds of game clock time. smile

Is it just Oxy left? Did he request a pause or an assist from a lurker?

(August 25th, 2014, 10:28)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: Is it just Oxy left? Did he request a pause or an assist from a lurker?

The reload had to be done to TBS's last login...which means the "one or two things left" that he had to do before ending his turn got wiped out and needs to be redone. So that's what we are waiting on. Oxy's turn will roll if they don't get to it before TBS can do his replay.

TBS needs to replay since it was his autosave Caledorn used in the reload. Can't miss a turn because off a tech issue. Oxy/BaII are like 45 minutes into stoppage time here. If they play great. If they don't when TBS replays roll the turn.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

You guys want me to try to play for Oxy/BaII?

(August 25th, 2014, 10:36)Gawdzak Wrote: You guys want me to try to play for Oxy/BaII?

Yes. Sink it into the ocean*. Make liberal use of pauses as you go to retain whatever time you can for TBS.

Only half kidding.

I got pwned by a diplo window. Maybe next time.

Turn rolled.

Who's supposed to be playing for the Greeks right now? I think that's the second turn in a row they haven't had someone log in, maybe more, I've only been paying attention recently because I sent them a diplo message. They're at war with people too.

Do you fancy it Gawdzak?

Baii and Ox are both around in 17 and 19...
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.