As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I just PMed Zanth, Qgqqqqq, Molach, MYKI, Dhalphir and Whosit to make sure they know about the reload. Maybe this turn we won't need a pause...

(August 28th, 2014, 09:00)Old Harry Wrote: Maybe this turn we won't need a pause...

wink

Since don't know how often most of you check the General discussion section...I'm looking to buy a new laptop and would appreciate any help anyone can offer in choosing a good one and/or finding a good price/sale/etc. smile
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7150

(August 28th, 2014, 09:00)Old Harry Wrote: I just PMed Zanth, Qgqqqqq, Molach, MYKI, Dhalphir and Whosit to make sure they know about the reload. Maybe this turn we won't need a pause...

Thanks for the heads-up.

About 6:30 hours left now, left it running.
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Whosit and Zanth have now played. (And Molach, obviously).

We probably need a lurker to play/end the Bary Lindn Snshine Brgade's turn since LP may be out of commission for right now, according to his post in the tech thread of another game.

So, remaining to play:

Qgqqqqq, MYKI, Dhalphir, Barry Lindon (lurker sub), Bacchus.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Down to the final four:

Ataturk/Bacchus - last login Mon Aug 25 11:03:11 2014
Q - last login Mon Aug 25 22:04:27 2014
Dhal - last login Tue Aug 26 17:44:48 2014 (was last to login before WLP's login that was followed by a reset, so Dhal played the initial turn at ~12h remaining or so)
"Barry" - who cares. Someone roll the turn.

I'm willing to delay for Dhal, who had played the turn before the reload. The others, not so much. I hope this ends up being irrelevant and everyone plays.

4:18:40 remaining...

Q should get to it in time, Bacchus is playing (have we established why he's Attaturk in game?), so anyone got an email address for Dhal?

(August 28th, 2014, 16:47)Old Harry Wrote: Q should get to it in time, Bacchus is playing (have we established why he's Attaturk in game?), so anyone got an email address for Dhal?

Bacchus changed his login name to Ataturk at some point during PB13, not sure why.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Should someone pause for Q?

(August 28th, 2014, 21:23)Cheater Hater Wrote: Should someone pause for Q?

No. Just no. No.

Edit: To clarify, he hasn't logged in since Monday. I have a hard time justifying holding up the game for anyone in any circumstance after so long. We may as well call the game if that is the case.

Edit2: Moot point, Q logs in. Go figure.