As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Would support you double moving Whosit to avoid that.
Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Could a lurker play instead?

I'm logging in and doing my domestics, at least.
I have to run.

Thanks for the support everyone! I've sent a PM to BaII asking about possibly joining/taking over; is everyone (especially Oxy/BaII's neighbors) okay with that? I haven't looked in their thread yet--though I probably could, since I don't think anyone else wants a teammate/sub at this point.

More importantly, if people do allow me to join/take over Oxy/BaII, at what point do I intervene? BaII missed last turn, and if I'm going to take over, I'd rather not it be after two straight missed turns wink
At what point do I just play for Oxy/BaII, either as the new Parkin/Gawsdak or as the new player?

I think BaII wants a full replacement, so you'd probably become the new permanent king of Greece.

FWIW, I'm one of BaII's neighbors and its fine with me if you take over. Good luck!

Whoever is bouncing, I'll be out in ten minutes.

Edit - I'm out.

(October 6th, 2014, 17:26)Cheater Hater Wrote: Thanks for the support everyone! I've sent a PM to BaII asking about possibly joining/taking over; is everyone (especially Oxy/BaII's neighbors) okay with that? I haven't looked in their thread yet--though I probably could, since I don't think anyone else wants a teammate/sub at this point.

More importantly, if people do allow me to join/take over Oxy/BaII, at what point do I intervene? BaII missed last turn, and if I'm going to take over, I'd rather not it be after two straight missed turns wink
At what point do I just play for Oxy/BaII, either as the new Parkin/Gawsdak or as the new player?

Thanks for being willing to keep the game running smoothly. I'm all for a human playing turns for Oxy/BaII as long as they aren't interested in doing it. From BaII's post in the general forum and Oxy's disappearance from the game, I'd say the sooner the better that you take over. With BaII's approval of course.

And happy 1K. Ding!

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

BaII just PMed me confirming my takeover, so I'll start looking things over and playing tonight (assuming their password is in their thread/BaII gets back to me). Thanks everyone smile

(and really, I'm at 1k posts already? It doesn't feel like it's been that many, or that I've been actively posting for that long)

BaII played the end of last turn / start of this turn already, so you're covered for the current turn.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

hey Caledorn, I saw you bounce off me. I'm going to try logging out and back in real quick so that I have a new autosave, if that's ok with you; had a bit of combat this turn, don't want to lose the result to a reload.