As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(October 13th, 2014, 11:49)agent427 Wrote: Can someone hook me up with the link to the new netnag info? thanks.

NetNag is somehow appropriate. smile

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthrea...#pid494204
I have to run.

I am unable to connect...don't see any notices from Caledorn.

Just attempted and it will progress to "Connected to host..." and then the status bar continues to churn
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I'll reload it. Give me a few minutes
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

There was an error message there stating that it hadn't been able to properly generate the autosave on Molach's login, so I am sorry to say that I had to reload from Krill's autosave and that both Molach and Krill needs to replay their turn. Could someone send Molach a PM about that just in case he doesn't follow the thread? I'll send a message to Krill on Google Hangouts, and then I have to get into the shower as I have an appointment at the dentist in less than an hour.

The game should be up and running again now.
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

Looks like Old Harry will have to replay parts of his turn as well.
I have to run.

(October 14th, 2014, 01:48)Caledorn Wrote: There was an error message there stating that it hadn't been able to properly generate the autosave on Molach's login, so I am sorry to say that I had to reload from Krill's autosave and that both Molach and Krill needs to replay their turn. Could someone send Molach a PM about that just in case he doesn't follow the thread? I'll send a message to Krill on Google Hangouts, and then I have to get into the shower as I have an appointment at the dentist in less than an hour.

The game should be up and running again now.

I never managed to log in, it disconnected me while I was trying. And it was late so I had to postpone playing till now.

Playing now.

EDIT: Still can't connect, trying later this evening.
Anything wrong or just me?
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Thanks for the heads up Novice, I'll try to have a look in an hour or so.

I'm in the second half of a turn split (opponent hasn't played yet), and am out of town starting tomorrow through Sunday (I should be back Sunday evening EST). Because I'm in a war, I'm very hesitant to have a lurker cover it.

So I'll play this turn in the morning and not end turn, so the turn will roll Thursday afternoon - can I get a 24-hour pause from Saturday to Sunday?

EDIT: Accidentally ended turn out of habit. Can someone not end turn when they're done?

Paused with 20 mins on the clock for the Americans and the English.