As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(October 21st, 2014, 13:55)MYKI Wrote: stuck in diplo - anyone around to unpause?

I can unpause, but you bounce off everyone, if I recall correctly. So you'll have to exit to desktop, and I'll log in and unpause, and log out again. Which means you need to watch this page like a hawk so the timer doesn't expire on you:
http://caledorn.no-ip.org:81/

EDIT: I'll let Spacetyrantxenu unpause but I suspect the above applies for him as well.
I have to run.

Oh...yeah. I can't establish a peer connection either. banghead

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

excellent - thanks!

Either that, or finally update your hosts file...

Now I'm failing to contact the host....did MYKI break it? [Image: emot-f5.gif]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Ah yes. If there's only one minute left I won't be able to get on with my current connection anyway. Not to worry - not moving this turn will not make a material difference to my chances of winning. I'll leave the minute for bacchus.

Apparently. I can't connect either.
I have to run.

Thanks for trying, though, and I'll get onto the old hosts file when I've got more than five minutes at my disposal.

Bacchus is in a turnsplit with me, but I always play within the first few hours of the turn roll...

edit: if we need to reload, its sounds like Xenu will have to replay? Maybe he can leave a few more minutes left on the clock this time, so both Bacchus and MYKI can have a little more time. The tracker is still up, for whatever that's worth. Also, sometimes Caledorn's IP just goes down, even though his server itself is fine, by the way...

Internet very bad here now... do not worry about my turn, it's my fault for not playing on time and I'd rather not hold stuff up.