As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I can confirm that I allowed that double move as I was just happy that I finally could be put out of my misery. wink

I've had a lot of fun with the game, and will continue to follow the game of course smile
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

GG Caledorn! Glad you had a good time playing thumbsup
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I've learned a lot, so I am happy. And I lasted more than 150 turns! Yay me wink
As the Americans learned so painfully in Earth's final century, free flow of information is the only safeguard against tyranny. The once-chained people whose leaders at last lose their grip on information flow will soon burst with freedom and vitality, but the free nation gradually constricting its grip on public discourse has begun its rapid slide into despotism. Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master. - Commissioner Pravin Lal, "U.N. Declaration of Rights"

GG Mardoc.

GG Cal and MYKI too.

I'm free! dancing
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

I paused the game, something like 1:45 left on the clock. Other war party ended turn after I had gone to bed last night, I don't have enough time to make and execute a proper plan in the one hour of my son's nap I have available right now. I will play tonight after putting him to bed (and after developing a devious plan to crush all remaining players in the game). Sorry for the delay.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

I'm noticing the turn is rolling a lot sooner now that a lot of people are dead (and thus the timer isn't pausing as much)--if we want to keep the timer at a real-time 48 hours, maybe we should increase it a bit?

I wouldn't mind 42 hours or something like that

(November 9th, 2014, 12:53)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I don't have enough time to make and execute a proper plan in the one hour of my son's nap I have available right now.

How ever did you manage to get a NAP with your son? I've had no luck getting one...
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

(November 9th, 2014, 16:39)Molach Wrote:
(November 9th, 2014, 12:53)spacetyrantxenu Wrote: I don't have enough time to make and execute a proper plan in the one hour of my son's nap I have available right now.

How ever did you manage to get a NAP with your son? I've had no luck getting one...

lol