As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks, turn rolled.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Boldly was soliciting Wed-Fri subs, I'll be able to help if nobody objects (if you do mind, feel free to PM if you want it private).
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

But, but MAP HAX!!! I don't mind you subbing as long as you can get him eliminated or well on his way by the time he comes back. I don't want to finish lower on the scoreboard than him. :P

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(November 18th, 2014, 10:45)Commodore Wrote: Boldly was soliciting Wed-Fri subs, I'll be able to help if nobody objects (if you do mind, feel free to PM if you want it private).

Hey, it'd be fairer if he retired to AI for a couple of days mischief

(no real complaint from me, but I'm probably not the one who would have a problem...)

(November 18th, 2014, 11:06)Old Harry Wrote:
(November 18th, 2014, 10:45)Commodore Wrote: Boldly was soliciting Wed-Fri subs, I'll be able to help if nobody objects (if you do mind, feel free to PM if you want it private).

Hey, it'd be fairer if he retired to AI for a couple of days mischief

(no real complaint from me, but I'm probably not the one who would have a problem...)

The timing is good from my end. Those who would have had a problem...are no longer a problem. wink But if you want to give me a lot of cheap unit upgrades, I'm good with that. neenerneener

Commodore will only have to play a single turn and he won't be doing diplomacy for me. Commodore, fight your inner warlord and resist the urge to alt click on anything except the lurker civ, who definitely has it coming for ridiculous EP spending habits. nono

I'm leaving tomorrow morning so if the current turn wraps on time I can play T164 this evening and Commodore won't have to worry about playing until Thursday or so.

I PMed Zanth and Gavagai about the turn, although I'm not at home so I can't pause for them. They played some turns in other games a few hours ago, so maybe they'll be around...

TBS, will you be logging out soon? You've been connected for an hour, and I can't connect while you are in there.
Thanks.

Same.

Apologies, out now obviously.

Commodore, I'm back home and do not anticipate having any issues playing the current turn. Thanks for the offer to play.