As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I've posted in civ general.

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthrea...#pid507922

Are we planning a break over Christmas?
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(November 23rd, 2014, 09:13)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Are we planning a break over Christmas?

There's a chance I won't have access to a modded civ capable computer from Dec 22-26, so maybe there's enough of us in that boat that a pause makes sense? If it's a vote, I vote pause.

As for right now, any updates on when Zanth's computer problems should be resolved? (And... EDIT: nevermind, just saw Harry's post.)

I am away 23rd to 26th. Vote = pause.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

I would be fine with a pause over that time, but I should be able to play at a turn every 24-48 hours Dec 22-26.

I'll be traveling the weeks before and after Christmas so a pause would be good for me but I can probably get coverage for my civ by then. Generally, I'll support any length of pause during the holiday.

No problems with a Christmas pause. Another option might be just a really long timer, and no pressure on people to play the turn over that period.

The lurker civ is currently stuck in diplo. Just let the turn roll when Cyneheard's sub plays.

(November 23rd, 2014, 15:22)Gawdzak Wrote: The lurker civ is currently stuck in diplo. Just let the turn roll when Cyneheard's sub plays.

contemplate

Probably a peace offer. People have declared war on the lurkers from time to time. Probably over that insane espionage budget. When I can't find my keys or cell phone the lurker civ always knows where I left them, though, so it isn't all bad for all your secrets to be known. wink

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon