As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

I've PMed Gavagai and AT - I think you should pause as we don't want Gavagai to miss two turns in a row. Does anyone have email addresses for Gav or AT to give them a nudge?

I will play for Zanth when I get home (something like 5-6 hours). Sorry for trouble, but I didn't realize that I somehow ended up being a turnplayer in this game.

(December 1st, 2014, 08:17)Gavagai Wrote: I will play for Zanth when I get home (something like 5-6 hours). Sorry for trouble, but I didn't realize that I somehow ended up being a turnplayer in this game.

Your community service is highly appreciated alright.

Sorry guys - I'll play tonight (EST) - no excuse, just wasn't paying attention. if you guys want to roll turn without me playing, that's ok, to. I don't think anything critical has to happen.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

Played and paused.

(December 1st, 2014, 08:17)Gavagai Wrote: I will play for Zanth when I get home (something like 5-6 hours). Sorry for trouble, but I didn't realize that I somehow ended up being a turnplayer in this game.

Oh... sorry for always pestering you about it then, and thanks for helping keep the game going.

sorry for the delay - turn has rolled.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

I'm going through some internet connectivity problems at the moment, and doubt I'll be able to get the turn in time. Unfortunately its a war turn, so I don't feel comfortable having a lurker play it without input (and I don't have a way to briefly access the game within the next 14 hours). Could I therefore request a pause if it is set to role in that period?

Having trouble accessing tracker. Fake-edit: wow, it's set to roll in almost exactly 14 hours. I will most probably need a short pause then - I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

It looks like I'll need a short pause also; one of the perils of playing third in a three-way turn split.

I'm sorry, it's dead week for the term and I have 3 final projects due Sunday and 3 finals shortly after. I haven't really been giving this game much thought between all that. Playing shortly.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player