As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(December 3rd, 2014, 13:16)pindicator Wrote: I'm sorry, it's dead week for the term and I have 3 final projects due Sunday and 3 finals shortly after. I haven't really been giving this game much thought between all that. Playing shortly.

No worries; I only have one play window (which starts ~8hrs from now) so will need a pause anyway.

Paused with 3:39 left

(Hours)
Played: FFH PBEM XXVI (Rhoanna) FFH PBEM XXV (Shekinah) FFH PBEM XXX (Flauros) Pitboss 11 (Kublai Rome)
Playing:Pitboss 18 (Ghengis Portugal) PBEM 60 - AI start (Napoleon Inca)

Gavagai, you're bouncing me.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Btw, I noticed from the PBEM62 tech thread that dazed might have trouble playing. Please leave it paused for him, given the in-game situation, it wouldn't be fair to miss this turn.

Played and out. Edit: and forgot to repause duh logging in again.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Played and repaused for Dazed.

I'm away for most of this weekend, don't let my likely not playing hold up the game.

Apologies! Iwon't be able to access the game until this evening.

(December 4th, 2014, 11:20)dazedroyalty Wrote: Apologies! Iwon't be able to access the game until this evening.

Did this time come and go? I may be mistaken but I seem to think you are CST?

Can any lurker play for dazed? Game has been paused 36 hours.