As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Sorry again. You can let it roll and/or have a lurker play anytime for me. I am swamped at work and don't see any relief until after Christmas. frown

sorry to hear that, dazed. hey mackoti, if you're reading this, is there any chance you can play for dazed again?

(December 9th, 2014, 15:21)GermanJojo Wrote: sorry to hear that, dazed. hey mackoti, if you're reading this, is there any chance you can play for dazed again?
just now i see this, and yes i can take few turns.

Thanks! No new directions besides what's alreayd in the thread.

(December 10th, 2014, 10:27)dazedroyalty Wrote: Thanks! No new directions besides what's alreayd in the thread.
Played just lurkers are the lazy ones no.

Whenever a lurker logs into the lurker Civ, can you make sure you end the turn? That way we don't have to keep waiting for the lurker civ. I've noticed this has happened a few times now where someone did actually log into the lurker civ, and then that turn doesn't end up getting ended at all.

Feels like the timer is less than 48 hours now. Can it be adjusted please? It is currently set to end less than 44 hours after the previous turn rolled

Also, because of this, I will need a pause of ~2 hours. Sorry about it

Clock is still running, can anyone pause?

I can't log in right now but I'll try to adjust the timer tonight if it hasn't been done already.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Thanks, Krill.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

You're welcome.

EDIT: To be clear, the game is paused with 51 minutes remaining.
I have to run.