As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Thanks Xenu smile

I'll play before timer runs out, should I pause for Nakor and Gavagai then?

No one has asked for a pause. Per prior convention I'd say let it roll. I don't know about extenuating circumstances though, so if somebody has better information and knows letting it roll would be bad, please say so.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

My computer is showing its age and refusing to work. I'm very sorry, but I do need a pause after all. Can you please pause. Assuming I convince it to work, I will play in ~4 hours

Sorry

(December 16th, 2014, 08:49)yuris125 Wrote: My computer is showing its age and refusing to work. I'm very sorry, but I do need a pause after all. Can you please pause. Assuming I convince it to work, I will play in ~4 hours

Sorry

Paused, 34 minutes remaining.
I have to run.

Going to play very soon. Thanks for pausing.

Stuck in Diplo. Can someone unpause?

Logging in.

Do I need to get out?

Logged in, I've left the game paused until I get confirmation that Nakor is ready to go. not much time remaining for 3 players.