As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Played and paused

yuris said earlier that he anticipates playing within roughly an hour of this post. Gavagai, when do you anticipate playing? Even if it is not for a few hours, knowing makes waiting easier for everyone. smile

Repaused, not sure if I should

(December 16th, 2014, 13:13)yuris125 Wrote: Repaused, not sure if I should

Leave it paused. Gavagai has played the last two turns within about an hour of now, last on the timer it might be said. I don't know if he's in the wrong half of the turn timer bc of a war or some other reason is causing the delay.

If he hasn't appeared to play in another couple of hours let's let it roll.

Yuri, can you leave the game, please?

A reminder: when the game is paused, disconnects are not logged and therefore not displayed in the tracker

I'll need a pause this turn. My part of the turn split hasn't come yet and I won't be home from work until twelve+ hours from now.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Paused, 5:36 on the timer

Stuck in diplo. Can play again in about 14 hours..... sorry...

(December 18th, 2014, 10:49)Nakor Wrote: Stuck in diplo. Can play again in about 14 hours..... sorry...

Are you still there? i can unpause.