As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PYFT: Request a turn to be played by the lurkers

Can anyone jump on and play my turn? I'm having issues staying connected to the game and would like to try and play during my "half." If you can play, post, pm me, or googles at tvswetbandit and I'll give directions.

Thanks!

Forgot to post earlier; played.

(December 19th, 2014, 23:36)wetbandit Wrote: Can anyone jump on and play my turn? I'm having issues staying connected to the game and would like to try and play during my "half." If you can play, post, pm me, or googles at tvswetbandit and I'll give directions.

Thanks!

I am having connection issues just with PB18 on my laptop. I receive the message "We have lost our connection to the Pitboss. Exiting to Main Menu..." after I select builds for all cities which completed production that turn, and then my game crashes. This also happens when I play PB20, but it usually works the second time I connect to the server. I'm confident that this is an issue just with my laptop as this occurs when I am at home and on other internet connections.

I am out of town away from a playable computer until 12/26. Can anyone jump on and play my turn? It shouldn't be too difficult given the circumstances.

Thanks.

(December 22nd, 2014, 19:29)wetbandit Wrote:
(December 19th, 2014, 23:36)wetbandit Wrote: Can anyone jump on and play my turn? I'm having issues staying connected to the game and would like to try and play during my "half." If you can play, post, pm me, or googles at tvswetbandit and I'll give directions.

Thanks!

I am having connection issues just with PB18 on my laptop. I receive the message "We have lost our connection to the Pitboss. Exiting to Main Menu..." after I select builds for all cities which completed production that turn, and then my game crashes. This also happens when I play PB20, but it usually works the second time I connect to the server. I'm confident that this is an issue just with my laptop as this occurs when I am at home and on other internet connections.

I am out of town away from a playable computer until 12/26. Can anyone jump on and play my turn? It shouldn't be too difficult given the circumstances.

Thanks.
played.

I forgot to post earlier; I've played my turn if Mack is still controlling the Khmer.

Played.

dito

Finished.

Played, sorry for taking so long.

Played btw.