As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(January 22nd, 2015, 08:30)yuris125 Wrote: Cannot connect through WilliamLP (who seems to be connected for over 12 hours). Will try to play tonight, but will need a pause if it doesn't happen

Very sorry for the block, I was reinstalling Windows and I haven't done the hosts file dance yet, I'm out now. And I was in the game for half an hour which is already plenty!

Sorry for being unfair to you WilliamLP, I didn't have the time zone set on the tracker, so it showed that you logged in at 1am instead of 1pm.. hence me saying for no reason you were in for 12 hours

I'll play the turn asap

Hey, so I'm down to my last city (finally). I don't know quite how long I'll last in this state, but I plan on (re-) spoiling myself. I'll hang on with logging in, whipping appropriate units and pressing enter until someone finally puts me out of my misery, but I consider the actual choices I can make from hereon in to be virtually nill, so I don't see any reason not to.

I already have permission from the main person it will affect, anyway.

Gotta say, I did enjoy this game in the end, so thanks everyone for keeping it alive. I still can't believe I've outlasted 10 (!) players...

GG all.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(January 23rd, 2015, 21:28)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Hey, so I'm down to my last city (finally). I don't know quite how long I'll last in this state, but I plan on (re-) spoiling myself. I'll hang on with logging in, whipping appropriate units and pressing enter until someone finally puts me out of my misery, but I consider the actual choices I can make from hereon in to be virtually nill, so I don't see any reason not to.

I already have permission from the main person it will affect, anyway.

Gotta say, I did enjoy this game in the end, so thanks everyone for keeping it alive. I still can't believe I've outlasted 10 (!) players...

GG all.

Boo, quitter! wink You don't know what you can do with one city until you've tried it for a while. lol Enjoy the threads, I'm kind of jealous.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Very GG Qgq^5. Your resistance against my units was a valuable lesson to me.
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

(January 23rd, 2015, 21:28)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Gotta say, I did enjoy this game in the end, so thanks everyone for keeping it alive. I still can't believe I've outlasted 10 (!) players...

GG all.
You might still outlast more players--multiple players have only one city, including all of the Gawdzaks--though I don't know if anyone's conquering the lurker civ any time soon tongue

(January 23rd, 2015, 23:48)Cheater Hater Wrote:
(January 23rd, 2015, 21:28)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Gotta say, I did enjoy this game in the end, so thanks everyone for keeping it alive. I still can't believe I've outlasted 10 (!) players...

GG all.
You might still outlast more players--multiple players have only one city, including all of the Gawdzaks--though I don't know if anyone's conquering the lurker civ any time soon tongue

See I think we should be having Gawdzak take control of the last turns of all the civs; there are already 3 dead Gawdzaks, we should see how many can be accumulated...

(January 23rd, 2015, 22:14)Ruff_Hi Wrote: Very GG Qgq^5. Your resistance against my units was a valuable lesson to me.

Thanks! As your initial invasion was for me - tbh, that was the point where I started enjoying the game (counter-intuitively), so....in a round about way, thanks again smile
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(January 24th, 2015, 00:30)Dreylin Wrote:
(January 23rd, 2015, 23:48)Cheater Hater Wrote:

GG all.

See I think we should be having Gawdzak take control of the last turns of all the civs; there are already 3 dead Gawdzaks, we should see how many can be accumulated...

You ain't getting your hands on this one!

I stuck it out for over 180t. I asked for a replacement at least 100t ago, and you could've stolen it at any time. I am not letting my name go down in the annals as a Gawzdak civ - I earned my own death ( lol ) goddamnit!

wink

lol

Thanks for hanging around for so long. I forgot that you asked for a replacement so long ago. GG.